Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

How do you delete an account?

any help please

If you try and delete your account, we will track you down and when we find you we will do things to you. Evil things....

( like forcing you to watch  a season review of when Peter Taylor was in charge....).

If you can't delete your account, and want to avoid the temptations of FT posting change your password by mashing some random characters into word, copy and past them as your new password. Uncheck keep me logged in, if you want to be extra certain you'll never come back change your email address too. Delete the word document and log out.

@mods: I think you should be able to delete your account, for what it's worth.

If you can't delete your account, and want to avoid the temptations of FT posting change your password by mashing some random characters into word, copy and past them as your new password. Uncheck keep me logged in, if you want to be extra certain you'll never come back change your email address too. Delete the word document and log out.

@mods: I think you should be able to delete your account, for what it's worth.

Why?

Some people might want to delete their account and, upon reflection, want to come back on again and set up a new one.

Why?

Some people might want to delete their account and, upon reflection, want to come back on again and set up a new one.

that's a choice people should have the right to make. If someone is going for a job and has posted something that may show up in a Google search of their name that they may not want prospective employers to see then they should be able to have that removed and the account deleted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think lcfcfoz is actually a secret Forest fan desperate for a dirty bit of Premier League fun away from the trouble and strive supporting the trees but has discovered hackers have threatened to release emails address of those using Foxestalk whilst supporting Forest hnece the above request.

Archived