Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

Tbh a lot of this love in of cambiasso is because of his name and how famous he is

Nope, it's because he's one of the best players to wear the Leicester shirt. People have every right to be gutted.

The bow he did after scoring against qpr said it all tbh gutted he has gone but the club moves on so do i. Granted i never got to see him play due to working away most of last season but oh well its only a game

Agreed. All the optimism I felt at the end of last season, totally ripped out of me tbh.

Thank god Huth signed, only thing that has pleased me so far.

you hid your optimism and positivity last season pretty fvcking well

I would take that as a bit of a cloaked ultimatum that Ranieri gave him...

I don't blame the club or Ranieri giving him an ultimatum/deadline. They've got a job to do in planning/replacing him and can't wait forever. I'm gutted he's leaving but at least we can now move on.

Shame as he could have really helped us drive forward again this season but like he said wants to give us as much time as possiable to find a replacement. This will be hard to fill the boots of the great man but we must continue and build for the coming season. Thank you for the memories Esteban, we are Leicester City and no one is bigger than the club lets remember that.

The fact we only offered him a new contract 24 hours ago is an absolute disgrace

I thought that mate but, like MPH said in his post, I think it's that he was given a 24 hour ultimatum (I.e give us an answer either way) not an incredibly belated offer - I hope so anyway.

Archived