Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

am i the only one who isnt to dissapointed by this the guy had a great season but hes 36 very soon and his legs could just go like that , for me i feel bringing in a quality player whos still young but quality  like kante or mendy whos stats seem excellent and let them make the role their own for the next 3 or 4 years . 

As much as I like Cambiasso, he's 34. We aren't exactly going to build a team around him. We need a quality midfielder in (or two) regardless of Cambiasso. Some of you acting as if we've lost Izzet or Lennon. Signing Huth was more important. 

Not but it doesn't add up if he was only offered a contract yesterday.

Oh course it could. He knew we wanted him, we said we've been discussing it, so did his agent.

What he probably got was a final written offer, take it or leave it. If last year was anything to go on his brother kept moving the goal posts.

link supplied my apologies.

I'm ****ing devastated

I'm not sure why as it does seem to have been obvious. If he really wanted to come back he would have been here already, so there has been plenty of time to get used to the idea. Like many, I'm very sorry to see him go but he's not irreplaceable. The big difference last year was bringing Huth in (at least for me anyway) and getting him on a perm has been great business this summer.

Dont get me wrong we will miss his quality and more so his leadership and winning mentality, but providing the club land one of the good crop of midfielders we seem to be chasing then we will crack on

Ive just heard that complete dickwad stringer trying to stir the shit and almost every fan seems to be taking it their stride as an expected scenario...keep calm LCFC and carry on!

Just goes to show fourth official knows nothing as he claimed 3 weeks ago he signed a contract lol!

It might as well have been the truth - keep in mind that it must've taken place when Pearson was still at the helm.

Now, following the managerial circumstances, and with that spirit and inspiration gone plus Ranieri in charge (and we don't know how them two got along at Inter), that must've been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Devastated, but fair play. Thank you for a great season. Would most likely be back playing Championship football if it wasnt for his contributions and leadership on the field.

At least now we know, and we can move on. For a short time at the club, im sure he will be graced as one of our most influential and key players.

Thank you for everything Esteban.

P.s If you sign for West Ham, the above sentiment means fvck all. Well, partially.

As much as I like Cambiasso, he's 34. We aren't exactly going to build a team around him. We need a quality midfielder in (or two) regardless of Cambiasso. Some of you acting as if we've lost Izzet or Lennon. Signing Huth was more important. 

I hate to break it to you but we already have :(;)

Let's b fair though, if Cambi spent several seasons with us playing as he did at times last season he'd be as big legends as Izzet or Lennon. We only had one season and that is a bit disappointing.

Fair play to Claudio i say. He was obviously playing the game of holding out for as long as poss to get the best deal and Claudio has called his bluff.....better to know now and move on than string it out like last year and risk not signing anybody.

I hate to break it to you but we already have :(;)

Let's b fair though, if Cambi spent several seasons with us playing as he did at times last season he'd be as big legends as Izzet or Lennon. We only had one season and that is a bit disappointing.

Should've signed him when he was 22 years old and at Real Madrid.

Oh, wait.

Archived