Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

Hugely disappointing, leaves a massive gap to fill, both in terms of ability and influence.

Need to get replacements in, and good ones at that, asap because our midfield doesn't look anywhere near strong enough to start the season with the first choice not available.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,

Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone.

Silence the pianos and with muffled drum

Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead

Scribbling on the sky the message He is Dead,

Put crépe bows round the white necks of the public doves,

Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,

My working week and my Sunday rest,

My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song,

I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong

The stars are not wanted now, put out every one;

Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;

Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.

For nothing now can ever come to any good.

I don't believe it. Must be some sort of sick prank, a very late April fools joke, or maybe a bad ****ing dream!!

Esteban, the thought of never, ever seeing your beautiful, shiny, bold bonce in a Leicester City shirt ever again is truly heart breaking.

Imagine being a club that completed the greatest escape in premier league history then sacked your manager and didn't offer your player of the season a new contract until the 21st of July.

Thanks for the memories Esteban, you were incredible.

I think there's a bit of confusion here. He may well have been offered an ultimatum/deadline to make his mind up on 21st July (which I think is fair enough by the club) but I thought we offered him a new contract at the end of last season - weeks ago.

Imagine being a club that completed the greatest escape in premier league history then sacked your manager and didn't offer your player of the season a new contract until the 21st of July.

Thanks for the memories Esteban, you were incredible.

Far too naive.

And I can't recall a single post you've made before this thread, so you must be interesting.

that's a bit of a cheep shot and uncalled for isnt it?

I think it was Plato who said............."Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something"  :whistle:

Some of you are soft in the head, he didn't say they offered a contract yesterday. He said we mad a proposal, could have been anything!

Yeah, this.

I think when EC said 'proposal', that's his interpretation of 'hurry up and make a fvckin decision on the contract we offered you weeks ago will ya - we've got a new season to plan for FFS!'

Archived