Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

It's a real shame, I respect his decision though. It'll be sad not to see that name on the team sheet! CAMBIASSO

So I wish him good luck for the future, and I wait with a hint of excitement at his replacement, who knows this might open the

door to some exciting talent.  

Thank you Estaban.  :thumbup:

First test for Rudkin and Ranieri failed.

disagree - you have no idea what has happened..it seems from his own admission to have been cambiasso who has said no not Ranieri

Totally agree Claudio did the right thing we can't wait till 2 weeks into the season again its not fair on the other players

agree...it would be a fail if we start the season without the right players in the squad and waiting another two weeks increases that probability - this now allows us to move on and focus on recruitment

Clutching at straws but is that his Facebook page and not someone who has randomly made it? It doesn't seem to go that far back.

It's his official verified page fella

Pearson, Knockaert and Cambiasso all gone in one summer.

Fvck you Leicester fvck you.

Don't sell knockeart.... sold. Nigel Pearsons blue army..... sacked. He magic you knooooooooooowwwwww..... left. Stop singing, the owners don't like it! They hate us all.

People will use this has a stick to hit ranieri with but there is no guarantee he would have signed for Pearson. He would have signed early in the summer of that was the case.

Exactly, I agree. If he wanted to stay he would have signed straight away.

Does it matter? The most important or sad part about this is that he won't be coming back at all.

I'm currently swimming in my own pool of tears.

Bless ya. You'll get over it.

Yeah it does matter. Why has he turned another season down with us? Does anyone know?

Archived