Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

I get the impression that BL assumed that this would be a simple transfer and one they could grab a bargain. Then the might blues turn up and complicate things. BL are sticking to their guns as they know the player wants the move, which sounds like a little tapping up and that's a little naughty.

Interesting situation and not straight forward. I doubt Inter would want to keep an expensive and unhappy asset as his value may drop.

2 scenarios...

Us managing to convince Aranguiz to come to Leicester despite him publicly stating he does not want to come here. 

Or, BL convincing a cash strapped Inter that a reduced fee is better than no fee at all.

There is only one winner sadly.

We are in the phase where Inter will attempt to use us as a bargaining tool to push BL to as close an offer to ours as they can.

We all know deep down how this will end. He will go to BL once they have upped their offer a fraction more.

Just wish we could be finally put out of our misery as soon as possible.

2 scenarios...

Us managing to convince Aranguiz to come to Leicester despite him publicly stating he does not want to come here. 

Or, BL convincing a cash strapped Inter that a reduced fee is better than no fee at all.

There is only one winner sadly.

We are in the phase where Inter will attempt to use us as a bargaining tool to push BL to as close an offer to ours as they can.

We all know deep down how this will end. He will go to BL once they have upped their offer a fraction more.

Just wish we could be finally put out of our misery as soon as possible.

It's not just Inter though who lose out, his co-owners do so they would want as much as possible, bet they are not impressed with the guy pushing BL, he is trying to cost them a load of money.

Just slightly concerned with how we're approaching this (seemingly being in the other club's face), someone (either the club, player's agent, or the player himself) will eventually be p*ssed off and announce something.

It's not just Inter though who lose out, his co-owners do so they would want as much as possible, bet they are not impressed with the guy pushing BL, he is trying to cost them a load of money.

No. I can't imagine the club or co-owner are best pleased. He should have kept quiet as he has weakened everyone's hand including his own in the negotiation with BL.

Unless it is a complete double bluff & he has colluded with the club/co-owner. He was always going to come here & doesn't give 2 sh**ts about BL.

Think about it, imagine how much we are going offer him now to get this done. I reckon we may have been hustled!!! The crafty buggers!!!

Our approach can't really be faulted, we aren't going on brazilian radio or doing things publicly. The murky world of South American football, no wonder Barcelona tripped up with Neymar and the trouble West Ham had a few years back

No. I can't imagine the club or co-owner are best pleased. He should have kept quiet as he has weakened everyone's hand including his own in the negotiation with BL.

Unless it is a complete double bluff & he has colluded with the club/co-owner. He was always going to come here & doesn't give 2 sh**ts about BL.

Think about it, imagine how much we are going offer him now to get this done. I reckon we may have been hustled!!! The crafty buggers!!!

This makes sense- The hustle part. Anyone know how these "business" people made their money?

Archived