Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Has Aranguiz missed training without permission Brazilian Guy?

What does the Brazilian media and yourself think will happen?

No, Inter allowed him to train separately from the group.

As I said last week, he wants Bayer (as he said later). But the question is that Inter will tell him that he'll only leave to a club who pay 15 million euros. Or he'll go to Leicester or stays in Inter. So depends on how much he don't wanna go to Leicester or stay in Inter, and also how he'll deal with this money offer. Unfortunately, I think, right now, the tendency it's that he'll stay in Inter.

Have Leicester even spoke to Aranguiz at any point?

Also what was the chronological order of the bids? Did we bid €15m first or did BL bid first and was it rejected before our bid?

It concerns me that he may not have even forspoken to us yet. How can he dismiss us so carelessly if he knows nothing about us? How can he not want to find out more, to assess? How can anyone take such ridiculous comments seriously?

Even if they are intended as a negotiating stance, the words are puerile. I find his comments totally weird and inexplicable.

No, Inter allowed him to train separately from the group.

As I said last week, he wants Bayer (as he said later). But the question is that Inter will tell him that he'll only leave to a club who pay 15 million euros. Or he'll go to Leicester or stays in Inter. So depends on how much he don't wanna go to Leicester or stay in Inter, and also how he'll deal with this money offer. Unfortunately, I think, right now, the tendency it's that he'll stay in Inter.

I think that is the least likely outcome.

Clearly he's looking for the next step in his career.

Staying at inter will not move him any further forward and he'll only be older with no new experience.

At least going to Leicester gets him a taste of European football and puts him on the stage for another move. It also gets him and his agent and his club a lot of money.

He wants to go to Bayer but if that doesn't come off then Leicester is a much better destination for his future than staying in South America.

Clearly he's looking for the next step in his career.

Staying at inter will not move him any further forward and he'll only be older with no new experience.

At least going to Leicester gets him a taste of European football and puts him on the stage for another move. It also gets him and his agent and his club a lot of money.

He wants to go to Bayer but if that doesn't come off then Leicester is a much better destination for his future than staying in South America.

lol stay where he is? What a waste that would be.

I agree with you both. The thing is that he does not own decisions about his future (kinda sad, actually). If he doesn't agree terms with Leicester and no other team match the proposal, he'll stay. 

How I said, depends on what situation he thinks it's worse (and not the better), stay in Inter or go to Leicester.

In that case, surely playing for a premier league side and quadrupling his salary beats playing for a mid table side in Brazil?

"@Zizouology: DIS representative Roberto Moreno says the decisive meeting with Aránguiz and Inter president will be on Wednesday or Thursday."

In that case, surely playing for a premier league side and quadrupling his salary beats playing for a mid table side in Brazil?

"@Zizouology: DIS representative Roberto Moreno says the decisive meeting with Aránguiz and Inter president will be on Wednesday or Thursday."

Not decisive on date it seems.

Just get Anderson to tell him that little old Leicester signed a striker from level 5 of the English Soccer Pyramid and within two years he was selected for the National Team. So Charles get your a**e over and giveus a try and you never know, you may end up at Bolton or another high profile European Team.

Of course he is. He another level.

His team and his owners want our dosh. BL won't match our bid. He will be ours - if we need him by then.

BL's tapping up could well end up screwing this guys career. However I have faith that those invested in him want our money and he will pretty much do as he's told.

Best get the kleenex in.

Is this bloke even worth the hassle?

:unsure:

No - unless everything has been misreported, which may be the case given we are talking about Brazil.

I think the Club and Owners would have dissed him days ago if he carried on like this. I cannot see the

King Power Group allowing anyone to push them around.

I would say so. When you look at clubs like Norwich signing Dorrans and Mulumbu, and we rock up with this fella it will give us a good indication of where we're at.

You could've said that for Gary Medel, when he was at Cardiff.

Now, look at Cardiff.

Based on his attitude, if he comes, he'll probably not give 100% debating to himself whether this choice of club is right for him - that'd be the risk now.

Now, look at Cardiff.

Based on his attitude, if he comes, he'll probably not give 100% debating to himself whether this choice of club is right for him - that'd be the risk now.

Or he could come and showcase himself in the most competitive league in the world and earn himself a mega pay day at one of the top four clubs in 2 years time.

Now, look at Cardiff.

Gary Medel isn't as good and had shit around him plus two below standard managers. 

Not comparable to Cardiff imo.

Now, look at Cardiff.

Gary Medel is a great example arguing a case for us.

Yes the team didn't do well but he was considered outstanding and now plays for Inter Milan ( ok not their greatest side but still a huge European club).

Gary Medel isn't as good and had shit around him plus two below standard managers. 

Not comparable to Cardiff imo.

He is definitely as good but the team around him wasnt

Its just a positive impact you want, if he comes in, give 100% and gets along with playing good football for us its all gravy. He might even earn an Inter or PSG type team if he plays as he can for a season or two

Archived