Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

The arrogance of BL is amazing saying our bid is worthless because the player doesn't want to come here.

Well their bid is just as worthless if the seller doesn't agree to the price.

It's not for them to dictate price.

I really hope Inter and Leicester stay strong and resolute in this. I hope that BL don't end up getting their way because Aranguiz and BL hold their ground and the Brazilians fold. At this moment in time I'd like to see a bigger club than BL come in and whack a €15m bid in. 

Looks like my post was out of date as I wrote out.

I'm happy enough just to see that we forced their hand.

Leverkusen ultimatum launched by Charles Aránguiz

This was confirmed by the representative of the club in Brazil, Andre Curry, who added that "in no way intended to reach the money Inter". The steering wheel may play Sunday classic Porto Alegre. C ontinúan crossed regarding the possible departure of Charles Aránguiz statements. While the player clearly said he intends to take the offer of Bayer Leverkusen on Leicester City in England, the Germans launched yesterday by the Chilean ultimatum wheel. This was acknowledged by the representative of the German club in the negotiation, Brazilian Andre Curry, in conversation with "El Mercurio". "We have made arrive today (yesterday) an offer of 10.2 million euros (11.1 million dollars) for Aránguiz Inter de Porto Alegre. We expect a prompt response," sums Brazilian businessman. Also, Curry said he will offer the highest part of the picture of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. "No way we arrive at the price you want Inter 15 million euros (16.3 million dollars). This is the final figure for us. We have no meeting agreed with the club president (Vitorio Piffero), but we want to solve this ASAP. I think if no record with us, Aránguiz will stay at Inter, "said Curry. So, too, thinks the helmsman of "O Colorado," which before the uncertainty over the issue, expected to play the classic wheel before the Brasileirao Guild, set for Sunday, "I determined to return to training because the difference between the two offers that are out Aránguiz is great. I think a player with much experience as Chile can not get discouraged, "said Piffero the local press. '' Our final figure is US $ 11.1 million. We will not reach the US $ 16.3 million he wants Inter. "

No idea how credible this is......

Also terrible translation!!

Leverkusen ultimatum launched by Charles Aránguiz

This was confirmed by the representative of the club in Brazil, Andre Curry, who added that "in no way intended to reach the money Inter". The steering wheel may play Sunday classic Porto Alegre. C ontinúan crossed regarding the possible departure of Charles Aránguiz statements. While the player clearly said he intends to take the offer of Bayer Leverkusen on Leicester City in England, the Germans launched yesterday by the Chilean ultimatum wheel. This was acknowledged by the representative of the German club in the negotiation, Brazilian Andre Curry, in conversation with "El Mercurio". "We have made arrive today (yesterday) an offer of 10.2 million euros (11.1 million dollars) for Aránguiz Inter de Porto Alegre. We expect a prompt response," sums Brazilian businessman. Also, Curry said he will offer the highest part of the picture of the federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia. "No way we arrive at the price you want Inter 15 million euros (16.3 million dollars). This is the final figure for us. We have no meeting agreed with the club president (Vitorio Piffero), but we want to solve this ASAP. I think if no record with us, Aránguiz will stay at Inter, "said Curry. So, too, thinks the helmsman of "O Colorado," which before the uncertainty over the issue, expected to play the classic wheel before the Brasileirao Guild, set for Sunday, "I determined to return to training because the difference between the two offers that are out Aránguiz is great. I think a player with much experience as Chile can not get discouraged, "said Piffero the local press. '' Our final figure is US $ 11.1 million. We will not reach the US $ 16.3 million he wants Inter. "

No idea how credible this is......

Also terrible translation!!

Where's this from?

T-Money steps in wearing a leicester shirt.

(holds arm up) "MONEY"  

bbbrrrrraaaahhh de brraaaaahh 15.5mil  brraaahh deebraaaaaaaaaaa all in fair warn!!!!

Leverkusen shakes head and walks away 

This has to be the 1st Storage Hunters reference on a transfer rumour! Well played sir!

Archived