Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

T-Money steps in wearing a leicester shirt.

(holds arm up) "MONEY"

bbbrrrrraaaahhh de brraaaaahh 15.5mil brraaahh deebraaaaaaaaaaa all in fair warn!!!!

Leverkusen shakes head and walks away

Then Papa Bear swans in with his Bayer shirt on, 'BOOM BOOM BOOM' and its all over.

T-Money steps in wearing a leicester shirt.

(holds arm up) "MONEY"

bbbrrrrraaaahhh de brraaaaahh 15.5mil brraaahh deebraaaaaaaaaaa all in fair warn!!!!

Leverkusen shakes head and walks away

tumblr_mocm07DIWw1sv9b4yo1_400.gif
This is genius

Maybe this is the way to go on transfer deadline day. All clubs put up there players who's contracts are up and lock them all in a storage container.

Clubs then start bidding on each locked container after the winning bid announced its cracked open and you see who you have. You could land yourself a Messi or Ronaldo or end up with a Junior Lewis or a Conrad.

Fans would love it I'm sure!

If it's true at least it's won us some kudos with Internacional.

We helped them get that €5.2m.

Perhaps if they've got another good player they'll look on us favourably in our next deal?  :)

I've read that differently to you then - true the translations awful, but I think it's saying BL will not go any higher than the slightly increased bid? 

May be time to close this thread and pull the plug on this farce. Can we re-open the Nicky Maynard thread?

Oh my days. If you don't want to read it then don't read it. Until he signs for someone or publically states he's staying in Brazil then there's obviously no point in closing the thread.

This is still as clear as mud then?

One report saying BL have matched our bid and another saying there is no way they are matching our bid? :dunno:

I'd discount the french one, when I've seen anything reported in France on this transfer it has seemed so wide of the mark. I think the google translate from portuguese to english is better than portuguese to french.

Guest Mee-9

What seems strange is why Leverkusen would be reluctant to up their bid. 

Maybe we're overpaying for players again. Sounds we're going back to the days of Eriksson and paying 500m for Matt Mills.

What seems strange is why Leverkusen would be reluctant to up their bid.

Maybe we're overpaying for players again. Sounds we're going back to the days of Eriksson and paying 500m for Matt Mills.

Big difference in class between Mills and this fella tho. If we've got the money, let's get a half-decent squad at least

I've read that differently to you then - true the translations awful, but I think it's saying BL will not go any higher than the slightly increased bid? 

You're right, I must have skipped through it and read it as they've offered €15m.

Now it get's a bit more interesting if they're not bluffing.  :)

Archived