Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

This player would be the best signing the club has made in it's history.

If we get Aranguiz then our next big signing is a hell of a lot easier.

This is a marquee signing in the true sense of the words.

Can't say that that best in History is a fact....depending on whether you start it's history from administration days, from living memory or from the Leicester Fosse beginning, otherwise just a few quickly spring to mind.

Rowley

Gibson

McLintock

Banks

Stringfellow

Clarke......etc.

I agree that he'd be a marque signing

This player would be the best signing the club has made in it's history.

If we get Aranguiz then our next big signing is a hell of a lot easier.

This is a marquee signing in the true sense of the words.

But if we get him will we all be conTENT

Who bid first, BL or us?

If I understood the whole case rightly, BL and Inter/DIS were arranaged about a 8-10 million deal. But before they could finalise the transfer, Leicester bid 15 million without knowing whether Aranguiz even is interested to join us. After this bid Inter/DIS are demanding the 15 million from BL...

If I understood the whole case rightly, BL and Inter/DIS were arranaged about a 8-10 million deal. But before they could finalise the transfer, Leicester bid 15 million without knowing whether Aranguiz even is interested to join us. After this bid Inter/DIS are demanding the 15 million from BL...

Did Inter accept then reject the BL bid?

So we could just up the bid again lol

The only people to actually state BL have offered anything are L'equipe, who are French equivalent of the Sun.

If the Mirror said some player from the Colombian league was going to sign for a Greek team, I'm pretty sure we'd all take it a pinch of salt.

Why everyone is going nuts over these stupid tweets and online articles is beyond me.

Until you see him holding up a shirt and smiling for the cameras you basically want to get your head down and wait.

The interview of the sports manager of Bayer Leverkusen, Jonas Boldt, Radio Gaucha, generated strong repercussions among the parties involved in negotiating the wheel Charles Aránguiz.

On Tuesday (4), the German leader described the proposal of Leicester City through the steering wheel as a "fable, it is worthless."

In the vision of the director, should only be taken into account the offers that are accepted by the player.

Wheel Aránguiz wants to play in Bayer Leverkusen. Photo: Marcelo Oliveira / RBS Agency

Wheel Aránguiz wants to play in Bayer Leverkusen. Photo: Marcelo Oliveira / RBS Agency

At the moment, the only offer that fits these circumstances is the Bayer Leverkusen, 10.2 million euros.

Businessman Jorge Machado. Photo: Adriana Franciosi / RBS Agency

Businessman Jorge Machado. Photo: Adriana Franciosi / RBS Agency

The businessman Jorge Machado, representing the Leicester City and also the DIS, which owns part of the economic rights Aránguiz, said.

"I've never seen arrogance so great in a football manager. The proposal of Leicester is not fable, is a reality. It exists and is 15 million euros, "said Machado, told the Show of Sports on Radio Gaucha.

The agent made a strong criticism of Jonas Boldt. "If he thinks we're in the discovery that comes with a mirror and gold takes time, he is sadly mistaken," he added.

BL as I thought have not even made a formal bid - just tapped Aranguiz. They are taking the p1ss. Don't think they have any inclination to up their bid or even offer an official bid. To me they aren't even in the real race here.

Inter and Aranguiz 's owners want their €15 million. They will be explaining long and hard to their boy that BL are basically BS and that they wish to sell him to us, the ONLY team to have made and had accepted an official bid.

He could say he only wants Barcelona, Real Madrid or Byern Munich, they, like BL, haven't made a frickin bid.

Archived