Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Basically the Bayer04 representatives are talking a load of 'Ballacks'.The Germans did actually invent arrogance. Thought the Inter people would have known that!Do we know if Stringer has called his counter-part (Stringalongalino) at Radio Gaucha yet to get the reallow down on this?

G-Stringer.

if this guy is so desperate to sign for Leverkusen, he needs to change his strategy and start talking to us. He has every right to - If they won't bid the right amount, he has the right to say look I want to come to you desperately but I have to start to consider alternatives in an attempt to get them to up their bid. 

right now he appears to be showing BL a level of loyalty (i.e trying to get his own club to accept a lower offer from his new club) i.e a level of loyalty beyond the level of loyalty he is showing to his current employer making any continued stay there untenable. He obviously feels he holds the balance of power and his club will fold first. 

I find this whole scenario more interesting than whether or not we get the player :-)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QqQIoADAAahUKEwjM_srYxJLHAhXKuBQKHVGPAA4&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalksport.com%2Ffootball%2Fmarseille-set-beat-leicester-city-race-chile-star-charles-aranguiz-150805161517&ei=K1HCVYy9McrxUtGegnA&usg=AFQjCNEqyacaV0mY85Vn2WghDRHASrciRQ

Apologies if anyone has already posted this, couldnt be arsed checking back through posts. Makes me laugh how Marseille think they can get him for £6m when we've still got a £15m bid on the table. I can't see BL or Marseille stumping up £15m and I cant see inter and their owners accepting less for him when we've already got that cash on the table. Either another club will come in and match our offer (not BL or Marseille as I doubt they will spend that much), he will stay at Inter or inter and his owners will force a move to us. I think hes being very silly and should realise that if he comes here and does well he could go to Chelsea or another team in a year or 2

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QqQIoADAAahUKEwjM_srYxJLHAhXKuBQKHVGPAA4&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftalksport.com%2Ffootball%2Fmarseille-set-beat-leicester-city-race-chile-star-charles-aranguiz-150805161517&ei=K1HCVYy9McrxUtGegnA&usg=AFQjCNEqyacaV0mY85Vn2WghDRHASrciRQ

Apologies if anyone has already posted this, couldnt be arsed checking back through posts. Makes me laugh how Marseille think they can get him for £6m when we've still got a £15m bid on the table. I can't see BL or Marseille stumping up £15m and I cant see inter and their owners accepting less for him when we've already got that cash on the table. Either another club will come in and match our offer (not BL or Marseille as I doubt they will spend that much), he will stay at Inter or inter and his owners will force a move to us. I think hes being very silly and should realise that if he comes here and does well he could go to Chelsea or another team in a year or 2

It's not 15 million pound...it's euros.

But we haven't. We have a £10.2 million bid on the table, which is 15 million euro.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i thought the 2 clubs have to have a fee agreed before the buying club can talk to the player, surely if Bayer's offer was not agreed, they shouldn't be talking to the player in the first place. So how come the Bayer manager is saying the offer has been accepted by the player. He's surely not admitting to tapping the player up is he? 

They can speak to the agent just not the player

I thought there was a 'meeting ' today.

There was, apparently he didn't rule out a move here entirely, but reiterated his desire to go to Bayer. The investment firm told him to bring them the 15m and he can go where he wants.

We have a meeting with someone tonight, dodgy translation but I think it was with the club.

http://zhora.co/1M5pWm7

There was, apparently he didn't rule out a move here entirely, but reiterated his desire to go to Bayer. The investment firm told him to bring them the 15m and he can go where he wants.

We have a meeting with someone tonight, dodgy translation but I think it was with the club.

LCFC meeting with Inter?

http://zhora.co/1M5pWm7

Here is the text from that link:

Aránguiz heard the Delcir own probe , owner of 50% of the economic rights of the Chilean, the setting for a possible move to Europe. Although the desire of the player has been voiced as Bayer Leverkusen, Inter shirt 20 only make the Beira-Rio is the German deposit in the club accounts - owner of the other half of the economic rights Aránguiz - the amount of 15 million euros.

What is behind the 'no' Charles Aránguiz to Leicester

The definition on the case tends to occur in the late afternoon, when the businessman Jorge Machado and the representative of Leicester, which is in Porto Alegre, will meet with Vitorio Piffero at the Beira-Rio. The British, from the president colorado speech on the state of Aránguiz, withdraw the proposal and leave for hiring another wheel.

Colorado fan ZH: Aránguiz has football but lack character

The entrepreneur and partner colorado heard, in a meeting on the morning of Wednesday, the Chilean really want to leave Porto Alegre. Aránguiz pointed out that all proposals, Bayer is the most you like and not completely ruled out the transfer to England. However, he said he would be happier in Germany:

- If you bring me 15 million euros as proposed, you can be happy anywhere you want - have said probe to the player during the meeting.

It is known that the proposed Bayer is lower than Leicester. Although the entrepreneurs of the DIS Group deny the letterhead, the figure would be offered in the house of 10.2 millions of euro. The English club, the Thai millionaire Vichai Srivaddhanaprabh offered in Table Vitorio Piffero 15 million.

There are reports that Leicester was willing to invest heavily in the fourth meeting to entice the player permanently. It would be the final card for negotiation. The English will offer the payment of kickbacks to the player. It is speculated that the amount varies from 1 million euros (US $ 3.79 million) to 1.5 million euros (US $ 5.69 million). Aránguiz, signing with Leicester, receive the cash value. Not counting the salary of around R $ 800,000 monthly.

Archived