Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

Why does everyone presume that just because he'd rather go to a team that is challenging to be in the Champions League, that if he did end up coming here he wouldn't give it his all?

He's still want to play well, its still his career and if he's looking to use us as a step up to a bigger team in a season or two then he'd be out to impress.

Some of you seem to presume that every new signing should have the love for the club that we do. Let's not forget that Kante wanted to go to Marseille, but still looked a tidy play on Saturday. 

He will certainly come out of this looking like a petulant child if we come out the only club to come up with his clubs valuation and then he comes to us end of the transfer window!!

But why would we want a player who doesn't want to fight for the cause we don't want or need him if he's only here for the wage packet ??

Now, at the Beira -Rio , businessman Jorge Machado, Inter and representative of the DIS Group closes sale of Charles Aránguiz

If you're posting tweets, you could at least translate them first...

Now, at the Beira -Rio , businessman Jorge Machado, Inter and representative of the DIS Group closes sale of Charles Aránguiz

If you're posting tweets, you could at least translate them first...

Beat me to it.

I still cannot get my head around this one.

You mean to say...the guy who had no interest in us before a bid, who still had no interest after the bid, who still had no interest following talks, has not signed for us?

Gob smacked.

Shame because I thought we were going to get him  :ph34r:

Archived