Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Charles Aranguiz

A German newspaper as well as kicker back the claim that Aranguiz has agreed terms with Leverkusen (but that he also hasn't signed as of yet) on the basis of a four-year deal for a sum of around 12 million Euro (£8.5m):

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussball/bayer-04/bayer-04-leverkusen-einigt-sich-mit-porto-alegre-ueber-aranguiz-transfer-aid-1.5301835

Closing the sale to? Machado was on our side in the negotiations, but surely Aranguiz hasn't folded so easily?

He was only on our side as we were offering the most. They have deemed 13m plus a tasty sell on figure to be enough obviously.

I still cannot get my head around this one.

You mean to say...the guy who had no interest in us before a bid, who still had no interest after the bid, who still had no interest following talks, has not signed for us? Good post the guy was never coming and we were just a bit of ammo for the agent to get a bit more out of Bayer.

Gob smacked.

Shame because I thought we were going to get him :ph34r:

Can't say i'm too disappointed. He didn't want to be here. Kante alone looks like enough in terms of trying to convince people to be a part of this project. He looks so sullen. Not sure I could take another. 

Archived