Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Riyad achieved ever very little for all those 'silky skills' you claim he has. He is ok but as I said he doesn't produce enough. For a winger supplying Ulloa who is a good aerial presence 3 assists all season is a poor return. If you actually look at the facts and not the 'silky skills' you'll see he's not got as much substance as you think

Producing all those assists?

You forgetting all the times Riyad laid on a beautiful chance only for someone to fvck it up?

:unsure:

http://www.100x100napoli.it/notizie/item/16472-napoli,-inler-dice-no-al-leicester.html

Napoli, Inler says no to Leicester

Inler seems near goodbye, nay. Napoli and Leicester City had reached an agreement for the transfer of the player but, according to Rai Sport, the transfer does not seem will.Indeed that Inler has refused Leicester.

Not a surprise ,if this is true.

As I said in my earlier post this guy won't be easily persuaded,he's picky.

He's quality but clearly knows what he wants.

Honestly I think Twitter is awful (being polite)

Within an hour, late on a Friday night we have supposedly credible sources going from agreeing a deal to bring turned down by the player.

Don't worry lads we haven't sold him the Champions League dream yet, that happens tomorrow after intial rejection.

tell me quick, aint that a kick, inler headddddddd

Archived