Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Is it possible that Inler, Aranguiz and Kante could all sign? That would be some strong fire power in the centre midfield. Plus a new centre half, we'd be sorted surely.

Very true but I wouldn't just say to Andy King for example "Well played last season, and thanks for your efforts throughout your time here but yeah you're gonna have to be fifth choice now".

I'm sure they'd have to fight for their place, no players bigger than the club and all that.

Very true but I wouldn't just say to Andy King for example "Well played last season, and thanks for your efforts throughout your time here but yeah you're gonna have to be fifth choice now".

I'm sure they'd have to fight for their place, no players bigger than the club and all that.

I'm not suggesting Andy King would miss out - he still is a very good attacking midfielder. We had 5 midfielders last year (King Cambiasso, Drinkwater, James and Hammond). I'd say if we did sign the 3 I mentioned plus Drinkwater and King (Hammond could be sold) we are in the same position as last season, but stronger. If James fully recovers that's a bonus, but I could see him going out on loan for a month in January to get match fit and to see if his knee holds up.

I'm not suggesting Andy King would miss out - he still is a very good attacking midfielder. We had 5 midfielders last year (King Cambiasso, Drinkwater, James and Hammond). I'd say if we did sign the 3 I mentioned plus Drinkwater and King (Hammond could be sold) we are in the same position as last season, but stronger. If James fully recovers that's a bonus, but I could see him going out on loan for a month in January to get match fit and to see if his ne holds up.

Fair point, but I'm not counting my chickens on all 3 just yet, one at a time and all!

Can we play

Huth Wasyl

Kante 

Albrighton Aranguiz Inler Schlupp 

Mahrez

Vardy                  Kramaric

Fixed

4m is a freaking bargain considering some of the fees paid this summer!

Benitez wrecked him last season. Worth three times that under Mazzarri. Will pick up plenty of booking though.

Archived