Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

I think Mahrez is ok but he isn't the world beater you paint him as. If you take into account he runs into defenders and falls over, is very predictable as he always cuts left, is a defensive liability as he is incapable of tackling I don't obviously share the same enthusiasm for him as others.

4 goals and 3 assists last season over 30 games speaks for itself Mark Albrighton got 2 goals and 3 assists in half the game time. Twice the assists!

Watch a lot of his dribbles, can use and cross with his right nearly as well as his left. Youve basically implied hes one footed and predictable, if that was the case how does he beat men with easy over and over again, game after game.

You are very idiot. Do you have your head in the sand?

Riyad is silky skilled - would be a far better choice than playing Kramaric out of position to fit in Ulloa.

Riyad achieved ever very little for all those 'silky skills' you claim he has. He is ok but as I said he doesn't produce enough. For a winger supplying Ulloa who is a good aerial presence 3 assists all season is a poor return. If you actually look at the facts and not the 'silky skills' you'll see he's not got as much substance as you think

Watch a lot of his dribbles, can use and cross with his right nearly as well as his left. Youve basically implied hes one footed and predictable, if that was the case how does he beat men with easy over and over again, game after game.

Producing all those assists?

Naples in the past and present , the Premier League in the future . Gokhan Inler is close to leaving now blue , to the Leicester City 's Claudio Ranieri : the club 's president De Laurentiis and the British company have in fact reached an agreement for the sale of Swiss midfielder for around 4 million Euros . There is still no agreement with the player , that the two sides will try to find in the coming hours . Inler increasingly close to leave Naples , then : in search of an agreement with the Leicester , a new adventure in the Premier League is now very close .

Sources have said we've had an agreement with Napoli for a few days, but not the player

Typical, well I'm sure the arrival of Kante and Aranguiz will make us seem a far more attractive proposition... shows we are truly ambitious. Great times for our club

Ffs how are Andy King and Matty James going to play now? Sign some shit players pls

#ranieriout

the scissors are gettin closer and closer to my season ticket with more king replacements in the pipeline 

Guest ttfn

the scissors are gettin closer and closer to my season ticket with more king replacements in the pipeline

Nobody is replacing Kingy. We've signed like 40 centre mids since he got in the first XI and he's outlasted them all

Nobody is replacing Kingy. We've signed like 40 centre mids since he got in the first XI and he's outlasted them all

lol well the standard of player we are being linked with/signing is a lot higher... still will be a big part though, he stepped up nicely towards the end of the season

Guest ttfn

LONG LIVE THE KINGY

I can't believe that were 2 tifos in and we still haven't had a Long Live The King mega tifo with a picture of his gurning face on it

Riyad should have had a lot more assists

If he had been the player on the end of his passes then he would have had double the assists. I remember JV missing three one on ones !!

This is also a good point. I'm sure it was QPR away where he could have had 2 assists in the first 20 minutes (3 clear cut chances) and we fluffed them all.

Anyway, no-one can replace King. He's here until he chooses to abdicate the CM to someone else, or dies.

This is also a good point. I'm sure it was QPR away where he could have had 2 assists in the first 20 minutes (3 clear cut chances) and we fluffed them all.

Anyway, no-one can replace King. He's here until he chooses to abdicate the CM to someone else, or dies.

Schlupp's famous everton rocket launch came from a ridiculous mahrez through ball.

Archived