Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Don't think the deal is dead. It's the final stretch of the negotiations. If BL don't come for him and we tweak our offer he will come to us.

BL in for him as well, fack me, do we only get into bidding wars with Marseille and BL.

BL should stay well clear, let us sign inler, we retract our bid and then they sign Aranguiz.

Yeah, I'd be well happy if we got Benalouane, Kanté and Inler. Think the later two would work well together, based upon what I've read. And I trust the judgement on the Tunisian. With these three, the business done in this window would look good IMO. Strengthening overall.

This is realistic also. Surely, if we really want Inler, we could get him.

Dont get this, just seen on SSN 5 mins ago that we have agreed a deal to sign Inler (SSN sources).

Is that old news SSN are reporting and a deal has fallen through since then given the football italia tweet?

Dont get this, just seen on SSN 5 mins ago that we have agreed a deal to sign Inler (SSN sources).

Is that old news SSN are reporting and a deal has fallen through since then given the football italia tweet?

Probably just means we agreed a fee with Napoli. But he doesn't want to come here by the sound of it.

means we've agreed a deal with the club just not the player, they make it sound like we've signed him when we clearly havent, its all in the wording tho. 

Archived