Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Nearly all players are hookers. Very few Kings or Gerrards around these days.

you know what they say, ain't no love inler heart of the city, ain't no love inler heart of town

Well said, although it's been extremely frustrating and I can't help but feel the frustration may go on.

agreed, can't help but think we'll have tried so hard and got so far but inler end it doesn't even matter

It's quite clear than nobody really knows what's going on. The club obviously are doing business behind closed doors as they like to. It's not uncommon for transfers to take along time. Look at cambiasso last season. I'm sure Leicestershire isn't the reason for the delay London is only an hour away on a train 2 in a car. It's not unheard of players to commute. Nobody knows what's going on so why don't we just wait until the club announces whoever!

It's quite clear than nobody really knows what's going on. The club obviously are doing business behind closed doors as they like to. It's not uncommon for transfers to take along time. Look at cambiasso last season. I'm sure Leicestershire isn't the reason for the delay London is only an hour away on a train 2 in a car. It's not unheard of players to commute. Nobody knows what's going on so why don't we just wait until the club announces whoever!

The season starts next Saturday it would be nice to get our transfer buisiness done by then.

Yay another player that doesnt want to come to us

Thing is that, under Pearson, we probably wouldn't have heard that we were after players like Inler. Last season we were all saying "who are we trying to sign? We've heard nothing". We have to remember that we're a club thats still building, we're not in Europe and only survived relegation by a miraculous set of results at the end of the season. If we do better in the league this season, more quality players will consider us as an option.

Dear LCFC,

Just an FYI, but there are things that exist such as twitter, Facebook and the internet (you have a "website" - not a very good one mind) that are collectively known as "social media". You can use these to keep your fans/customers updated on things such as new signings...maybe you can use these??

Dear LCFC,

Just an FYI, but there are things that exist such as twitter, Facebook and the internet (you have a "website" - not a very good one mind) that are collectively known as "social media". You can use these to keep your fans/customers updated on things such as new signings...maybe you can use these??

You expect them to update us mid way through a transfer? When another team could find out the situation and update their bid / contract to better ours?

Dear LCFC,

Or maybe they don't have any news EVERY minute of the day.

I read some Napoli fans saying he's been shite for 3 years. But I remember Inter fans said similar stuff about Cambiasso.

Has anyone watched him much over the last couple of seasons?

Napoli fans probably.

I read some Napoli fans saying he's been shite for 3 years. But I remember Inter fans said similar stuff about Cambiasso.

Has anyone watched him much over the last couple of seasons?

Was a constant starter for them in their Europa League campaign this Sesson just gone

Dear LCFC,

Hey thanks mate...really good spot this, as I'm not sure anybody on here knows about :thumbup: .....what did you call it again...social me??..

:nigel:

Social media is half the problem not the answer

Gets a bit disheartening after a while!

Cheer up guys! Around this time, a few seasons ago we were looking at third tier football right in the eye and signing players like Nicky Adams and Michael Morrison. Now we are linked with Class players from around the world and we can actually afford them!! Just wait and see, we are gonna start the season with one heck of a midfield!

So it's either world class players, or non league players, with no middle ground. Makes sense.

We aren't only trying for world class players though are we?

By doing that we get the next level down to see we are a club trying to move upwards.

Archived