Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcdave15

Gokhan Inler

Are we in for 3 centre midfielders?

We probably have offers and discussions ongoing with half a dozen. No point we waiting to get an answer from Kante and Aranguiz before you start talking to other clubs.

Are we in for 3 centre midfielders?

Our 3 fit midfielders are reasonable and unspectacular. They can do a job for a team towards the bottom of the premiership. Our owners are targeting something better than survival, so it wouldn't be any surprise if they wanted to upgrade all 3/4 of our current midfielders.

Just so you know, Live Aid was a rousing success and the single has gone straight in to the top of the charts according to Bruno Brooks.

Schmeichel

Was - Huth - Wes

Albrighton ------------- Schlupp

Aránguiz - Inler

Mahrez

Kramaric - Vardy

Drop Mahrez... Put Kramaric in the whole and Ulloa up front and I think you've nailed it!

would walk the league tbh

Schmeichel

Was - Huth - Wes

Albrighton ------------- Schlupp

Aránguiz - Inler

Mahrez

Kramaric - Vardy

Drop Mahrez... Put Kramaric on the whole and Ulloa up from and I think you've nailed it!

would walk the league tbh

Drop Mahrez lol lol lol

Of all the speculation,if we have made an offer for Inler,this makes the most sense.

Clearly a quality player and a leader that CR is looking for.

I suspect the player may be rather picky.Didn't he turn down moves to Galatasaray and Watford? Watford apparently because he didn't want to be part of the Pozzi stable who could be loaned between their various clubs.

Would be an excellent acquisition if he can be persuaded to join us.

I think Mahrez is ok but he isn't the world beater you paint him as. If you take into account he runs into defenders and falls over, is very predictable as he always cuts left, is a defensive liability as he is incapable of tackling I don't obviously share the same enthusiasm for him as others.

4 goals and 3 assists last season over 30 games speaks for itself Mark Albrighton got 2 goals and 3 assists in half the game time. Twice the assists!

I think Mahrez is ok but he isn't the world beater you paint him as. If you take into account he runs into defenders and falls over, is very predictable as he always cuts left, is a defensive liability as he is incapable of tackling I don't obviously share the same enthusiasm for him as others.

4 goals and 3 assists last season over 30 games speaks for itself Mark Albrighton got 2 goals and 3 assists in half the game time. Twice the assists!

Sad but true, though maybe not telling the whole story.

Archived