Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Great little bit today on Jeff Schlupp.

When he's pushed forward and on form he's almost unplayable. Reminds me a little of Emile Heskey with his pace and strength. And the finish was sublime. Waited just a split second to commit the keeper and then tucked it away.

I love Schlupp. He's the brunt of mirth and merriment amongst some on here but he performs time after time IMO.

Easily one of our most improved players, along with Drinkwater and Vardy.

And a great lad to have around I suspect. Just gets on with what he's asked to do..

according to Wes he's the worst in training lol.

Great little bit today on Jeff Schlupp.

When he's pushed forward and on form he's almost unplayable. Reminds me a little of Emile Heskey with his pace and strength. And the finish was sublime. Waited just a split second to commit the keeper and then tucked it away.

I love Schlupp. He's the brunt of mirth and merriment amongst some on here but he performs time after time IMO.

Easily one of our most improved players, along with Drinkwater and Vardy.

And a great lad to have around I suspect. Just gets on with what he's asked to do..

Going forward he's fantastic, just not that great at left back.

Noticed that MotD totally ignored the shirt pulling incident on Schlupp. Showed the Southampton one though.

There was another incident in the first half where jerome pulled Morgan's shirt... It looked just as bad as any you've seen and it appeared the ref was looking directly at it!! I've not seen any replays at all bout the incident!

Not sure why refs are completely ignoring such blatant shirt pulling. There is no way they can miss it. Is it any worse to push a player than to pull them?

• 4 weeks later...

Chelsea game should be on first because it's quite a big game particularly everything else around it: special one vs normal one, Mourinho vs Chelsea etc, but the man city game isn't that special, and title/relegation point of view? It's still October. 

Nonsense.

Maybe at a push you can have us third ahead of the Arsenal game, but the Man City and Chelsea games are bigger from a title/relegation point of view.

Lineker and co have been decent to us at times this season already.

Title/Relegation? We're in October for christ sake. A 3-2 away win is a better game than man city scraping a 2-1. We'll end up with about 3 minutes coverage again.

Archived