Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Leicester Match Of The Day Thread 2015/2016

Bellend Man U fans from Asia moaning about us getting more press than them and whinging about our "easy run". Yeah we've only played 13 of the other 19... Real easy run.

I'm so confident for next week! Man U fans are the worst fans in football, so it's going to be extra sweet when we steam roller them and Vardy breaks the record!

Bellend Man U fans from Asia moaning about us getting more press than them and whinging about our "easy run". Yeah we've only played 13 of the other 19... Real easy run.

The team at the top of the league has the beautiful advantage of never having to play the best team in the division.

Ah, the easy run. Which included Newcastle who they couldn't beat. Crystal Palace who they couldn't beat. And several teams we've both beaten.

It's almost as though everyone plays everyone.

Don't be too hard on them, they'll all be our fans next season after we've won the league.

We should be on first. We're top of the league, top scorers and Vardy has just become the first player to score in ten consecutive games in the season.

But team Klopp won, really it's like you don't understand football!

Don't be a plum Sunbury, I know we're a Leicester City forum but try and have some neutrality on these things. Man City-Liverpool is one of the highest profile games of the season and the home side lost 4-1.

It's not our job to be neutral, but more importantly, what the hell is a plum Sunbury?

Vardy really should have squared ot mahrez when they were 2 on 1. Surprised he didn't after the penalty a couple of weeks ago

I could be wrong but to me it looked like he wanted to get round the defender to square it to Riyad for a tap in. No way of knowing for sure

Archived