Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Jamie Vardy

If true, should be sacked as per the previous trio.

Danny Simpson has amazingly avoided punishment so I imagine Jamie would as well, it's easy to sack academy players who are never going to make it.

Desperately hope it's not true, and whereas there was video evidence of the incident in Thailand, none has been produced here. I'll never just take the Sun's word for it, but he's an absolute moron if it is true.

Yeah I reckon he was misheard to be honest haha. I have no reason to believe Vardy is 'a racist' and will continue backing him so please lets not get on his back now it's the last thing he'll want as he enters a form period... Even so, there's no chance the club / FA will fine him for calling someone a 'Jap'. If anything it's a case of intolerance because it's a preference word the Japanese just don't like to be called. To me, the word Jap can be interpreted differently, if it's used derogatory in lowering someone's ethnicity sure, it's bad. In Vardy's case, that's still no offence or derogation -  yo jap, walk on.. nothing wrong with it IMHO. There's far more derogatory statements and offensive terms to the Japanese heard in the bleachers when Asian players are on the pitch.

The Sun made it quite convenient in releasing this detail after last game, haven't they?

T***s.

Tbf the sun on sunday always have the 'exposé' and scandals. So I don't think it's completely because of the last game. But yeah timing is a shitt*r

What a sack of shit so what if he said jap how can that be racist its just a shorter way of saying Japanese wot a world we live in everything is fort of has racist! pathetic and any 1 saying he is out of order or to sack him get a grip

You can argue that Jap isn't a racist term all you like but with the suggested context of the situation he is using the word Jap to insult the man.  

The fact is, Japanese people ARE offended by this.  I have two Japanese friends both of which find it offensive and it originates from a genuine hate of Japanese people.   Using Aussie as a likeness for example is irrelevant. 

What a sack of shit so what if he said jap how can that be racist its just a shorter way of saying Japanese wot a world we live in everything is fort of has racist! pathetic and any 1 saying he is out of order or to sack him get a grip

tumblr_meubm8EZpq1rme023o1_500.png

You can argue that Jap isn't a racist term all you like but with the suggested context of the situation he is using the word Jap to insult the man.

It would be even worse if the man wasn't even Japanese.

This I'm afraid. Jap on it's own isn't racist but using it in the context he has leads me to believe that was his intention. Call him mate, pricck , twat. Anything but Jap. FFS vardy you tit

Archived