Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

It was non stop in L1 at times brilliant stuff.

It's to the" were all going on a European tour,a European tour a European tour" repeat again AND THEN

Dilly ding dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Repeat......

This was absolutely awesome on ESPN stream. Kept going and going like a background beat as other chants grew and faded. It was like a music studio mix. Even better was at 90 mins the commentators stopped talking and just let the atmosphere come across until the final whistle. Then at the final whistle the camera just panned around the stadium for 5 minutes.

Well done guys, really proud of you.

This was absolutely awesome on ESPN stream. Kept going and going like a background beat as other chants grew and faded. It was like a music studio mix. Even better was at 90 mins the commentators stopped talking and just let the atmosphere come across until the final whistle. Then at the final whistle the camera just panned around the stadium for 5 minutes.

Well done guys, really proud of you.

It's been stuck in my head all day...

https://twitter.com/TheFutbolFeed/status/724572047087702016

• Like 4

Second half during the "We shall not be moved" chant the floor was literally shaking, best atmosphere I have ever been a part of. Amazing.

Up there with the best ever yesterday.

Got home and rewatched the entire game, a lot of the camera positions were shaking, surely they're on the concrete floor and not some rickety planks at the top of east stand. Commentator on sky mentioned the shaking too.

The Spurs chants were good and loud, watching it back you could clearly hear them, so no microphones were turned down or adjusted for tv.

4-0 to the one man team was absolutely perfect.

The fans were relentless yesterday, you could say the early goal helped but right from the start the crowd were right behind the team and it seemed the whole ground was joining in.

Edited by Corky

Guest CityFan 06

Two good points made:

The spontaneous standing where everyone collectively (certainly around me anyway) stood up and stayed stood up for the final minutes of the game. That was fantastic and as mentioned it was like a moment of appreciation for what our team has done.

And also, the clapping when the team headed out onto the pitch for the start of the game. Without doubt the loudest welcome I've ever heard I think. Everyone just clapped and roared with passion, like we're in this together. The timing with the Tifo added to this. 

This is a good vid of the players coming out the tunnel (Shame it's filmed in portrait). The primal roar that greeted them was unlike anything I've heard at the KP before (about 2.45 into the video)

Also love Birch with his bell! Dilly ding dilly dong!!

Edited by Gary Eatfood
  • Like 1

Guest CityFan 06

This is a good vid of the players coming out the tunnel (Shame it's filmed in portrait). The primal roar that greeted them was unlike anything I've heard at the KP before (about 2.45 into the video)

Also love Birch with his bell! Dilly ding dilly dong!!

Absolutely sensational. The video really does take in the whole atmosphere. The Tifo looks great, Birch saying his stuff, magnificent roar of the crowd - magnificent. 

Bloody hell, I knew we were good, but that was something else. Didnt appreciate how good, too busy trying to hold the 1971 Charity Shield banner up. That roar as the teams came out, it was like the Colosseum in Rome when the Gladiators come out - not that I was there of course, but how I imagine it was

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure that we'll have that same intensity during the game on Saturday as the result is (sort of) irrelevant. It's going to be all about the trophy presentation and aftermath.

First chance to relax since QPR last season.

Not sure that we'll have that same intensity during the game on Saturday as the result is (sort of) irrelevant. It's going to be all about the trophy presentation and aftermath.

First chance to relax since QPR last season.

Balls to that lol
  • Like 1

Yesterday was brilliant. It was a bit odd at times although I think that was because everyone kept going to the toilet because they'd been on the beer all day. I've never seen so many people pissed up in my life, but everyone was just happy.

Suddenly enduring Peter Taylor, Ian Holloway and league 1 seem worth it.

If we never win another trophy again in my lifetime I will never forget what I experienced yesterday, truly magical.

Guest CityFan 06

I noticed the 'Leicester boys are we' chant is really taking off in SK1. So many more fans in the block were singing it, and it sounds superb.

I noticed the 'Leicester boys are we' chant is really taking off in SK1. So many more fans in the block were singing it, and it sounds superb.

Did sound cracking yesterday. But the Last Line is now in need a of a little tweek for next year.

Guest CityFan 06

Did sound cracking yesterday. But the Last Line is now in need a of a little tweek for next year.

Yep, thought this too. But it's good that we've got the main basis of it being sang by a good number now. 

what are the middle two lines?

Leicester boys are we pride of our city

something something something we always back the lads?

and now we're gonna win the league

great chant. proper got going second half in the kop