Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

The last three minutes today were just incredible:

4-0 to the one man team, 4-0 to the one man team...

We're coming for you, we're coming for you, Barcelona - we're coming for you

Leicester! Leicester! Leicester! Leicester! Leicester! Leicester! Leicester! (Amazing Grace melody)

We're gonna win the league, We're gonna win the league...

30,000 heroes.

Guest CityFan 06

A strong contender for atmosphere of the season. The vocalness was incredible and it got to a stage sometimes where I've never heard it as loud in the time I've been at ST holder. The atmosphere was great spread across the whole ground, every section was up and singing, amazing to see.  

I think that's amongst the best I've been in. Superb. 90 minutes of solid dinging in l1, fantastic. Could clearly see and her that the rest of the stadium were giving it their all as well. We supported like champions today, hopefully our team will follow suit.

Edited by Vlad the Fox

Best atmosphere of the season by far. From before kick off to the standing ovation with three minutes to go. Was just incredible, players definitely responded - haven't got tickets for theast three matches.. Those of you lucky buggers who have, this has set the bar. Give them the same sort and they'll look after the rest! COYB!

Best atmosphere of the season by far. From before kick off to the standing ovation with three minutes to go. Was just incredible, players definitely responded - haven't got tickets for theast three matches.. Those of you lucky buggers who have, this has set the bar. Give them the same sort and they'll look after the rest! COYB!

What was the dilly ding dilly dong Chant tune? Didn't hear it in the KOP

It was non stop in L1 at times brilliant stuff.

It's to the" were all going on a European tour,a European tour a European tour" repeat again AND THEN

Dilly ding dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Dilly ding

Dilly dang

Repeat......

Said this in another thread, but that's the loudest I've ever heard it this season. Had my ears cleaned out on Wednesday, but Christ that roar before the teams came out for kick off was breathtaking.

Also the tifo on show was Anfield-esque, top job whoever sorted that out.

Song of the season, surely.

And cheeky 'Barcelona, we're coming for you' - L1 was on a roll today.

Big kudos to the Kop, fantastic tifo.

Watched it on Sky and the sound was magic. My favourite song, in the last five minutes or so, was "four nil to the one-man team" - absolutely brilliant.

my favourite bit was the spontaneous round of applause with a few minutes to go. Everyone on their feet. No words required. Just sheer appreciation from everyone in the ground of what we are witnessing

Yeah, I have to say I thought that was special. As it stands that is the last game I'm getting to this season, (unless someone can help me out and sell me a ticket hint hint) and I did well up a bit. Obviously there is work still to do, but what a year it's been...

Atmosphere was awesome, but there are still some miserable sods around. I think it was Fuchs free kick around 70 minutes I think, everyone in front of me was standing up getting behind the team, so I had to either stare at the arse of the person in front or stand up. So I stand up then I get told to sit down, by someone behind. I tried to explain I couldn't see if I sat down so he told me to tell the person in front to sit down, but then they couldn't see, because the front 20 rows were all standing.

I get it, not everyone wants to stand, but apart from the goals and the team coming out we had been sat down all game, it was one moment in the game where everyone was getting to their feet, it could have been amazing, but instead of getting behind the team some fans decide to have a go at their own fans.

When we scored our 4th he was on his feet ok, so he had legs and knew how to use them.

Edited by Captain...

Think people are going to be in for a bit of a shock if they have tickets to the Everton game and are bothered about people standing up. I'm half expecting most of the ground to be standing throughout the game judging from last weekend. Every time we attacked pretty much everybody around me was standing.

Atmosphere was awesome, but there are still some miserable sods around. I think it was Fuchs free kick around 70 minutes I think, everyone in front of me was standing up getting behind the team, so I had to either stare at the arse of the person in front or stand up. So I stand up then I get told to sit down, by someone behind. I tried to explain I couldn't see if I sat down so he told me to tell the person in front to sit down, but then they couldn't see, because the front 20 rows were all standing.

I get it, not everyone wants to stand, but apart from the goals and the team coming out we had been sat down all game, it was one moment in the game where everyone was getting to their feet, it could have been amazing, but instead of getting behind the team some fans decide to have a go at their own fans.

When we scored our 4th he was on his feet ok, so he had legs and knew how to use them.

Sounds like a moron. If you can't get excited now you shouldn't be there IMO.