Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

Guest LCFC_World

what are the middle two lines?

Leicester boys are we pride of our city

something something something we always back the lads?

and now we're gonna win the league

great chant. proper got going second half in the kop

'The good times and the bad' I think it is

ah nice, fits well. it is very good.

champions of england we know what we are in the concourse pre game was probably one of the loudest things I've ever heard. madness.

ah nice, fits well. it is very good.

champions of england we know what we are in the concourse pre game was probably one of the loudest things I've ever heard. madness.

scenes when I got that bottle throw on video and then got accused of throwing said bottle.

scenes when I got that bottle throw on video and then got accused of throwing said bottle.

highlight of the season imo.

"did you throw that"

"nah"

"who did?"

"someone over there"

cheers mate nice one

The atmosphere yesterday was unreal. I was in the away end and Everton literally struggled to get anything going mainly due to the noise that our fans were making.

It probably didn't help either that half the away end was full of Leicester.

I was thinking today that it would be amazing to kick off at home in the 2016/17 season with exactly the same atmosphere as we've had all this year. 

Let's go big from the start - hopefully a tifo from UFS, clappers, constant noise. 

I don't doubt for a second that we could do this again with the same level of support as we've shown this year. I hope we never go back to the way it used to be. 

I can barely think of a single home game this season where we've failed to get behind the lads - a few nervy moments but we've always been there to drive them on.

We have the best support in the country - long may it continue! 

Guest CityFan 06

I think we'll contiune to get plaudits if we either contiune the same atmosphere each home game next season, or even without the clappers. I reckon we'll still have the clappers, I don't doubt it but in general, it would be interesting to know how our atmosphere would be now.

Guest CityFan 06

The first home game next season is just asking for a Tifo. A massive BPL Trophy in the middle of it.

Yep this, either this or 'Champions of England.' Both would look great on a Tifo. 

I started this thread back in August.

Well done everyone, you've made an old fat bald git very happy.

I have loved this season so much. I love football I really do, I will watch any and every match I can. I have ran school teams and Sunday league youth team for 30 years. I love Football.

I go to watch my team City not just for the football though, I go for the Atmosphere and the craic with my mates and our kids.

This season has been brilliant and the last few games especially I feel the atmosphere has been so special.

What a day yesterday, I had tears in my eyes so much yesterday.

I wish I was poetic and find the words to describe the Pride and Joy that I have today being a Leicester City supporter.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, next year, let's all keep it going.

Totally agree

This needs to carry on for as long as possible

Up the Foxes

Fuchs Praises ‘Outstanding’ Blue Army

Posted: Tue 10 May 2016 

Author: Leicester City

There was only one way Christian Fuchs could describe Leicester City’s supporters after lifting the Barclays Premier League trophy on Saturday evening.
- Christian Fuchs believes the Blue Army are the best set of fans in the Barclays Premier League 
- The Leicester City left back praised them for their outstanding support this term 
- Fuchs described lifting the Premier League title as an unbelievable moment 

There was only one way Christian Fuchs could describe Leicester City’s supporters after lifting the Barclays Premier League trophy on Saturday evening.

Labelled by the Austria international left back as the best fans in the league, the Blue Army have been nothing short of magnificent in their backing for the Foxes. 

The Club’s supporters have sold out every single home and away league game this term, just to get a glimpse of their title-winning heroes. 

For Fuchs, that is the sign of a special set of fans that are second to none in the Barclays Premier League, not least against Everton on Saturday. 

The Foxes were roared on to a 3-1 victory over the Toffees, before lifting England’s most coveted prize in front of over 30,000 proud fans at King Power Stadium. 

Fuchs told Foxes Player HD during the lap of honour on Saturday evening: “It’s unbelievable – it’s amazing and also that my family is here – I’m the happiest guy in the world right now! 

“The fans were outstanding, right from the very first second and I think the same for their support for the whole season – they’re the best fans in the league.”

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/fuchs-praises-outstanding-blue-army-3105714.aspx#G4CHpIp5ywWJ0WjS.99

If we can keep that atmosphere up next season I'd worry for any team coming to play us, incredible

I agree it's even at the point where commentary teams are saying things about us in other games

Takes the Spurs game v Southampton in the week for example, Southampton score and crowd goes silent

Couple of mins later Commentator says how he cant believe how quiet it was and says if this was at Leicester and their team had conceded you get an almighty roar from the fans getting behind the players

Just reading an article by David Kidd it's about West Ham leaving the Boleyn Ground but mentions us:-

A challenge exists to generate the best of the old-school atmosphere inside new stadia, a challenge which Leicester City have risen to, like few other clubs.

Just reading an article by David Kidd it's about West Ham leaving the Boleyn Ground but mentions us:-

Absolutely no way would they be able to replicate what we have. Their new ground is vast, stands too far from the pitch and roof way too high, it'll be an absolute morgue in there once the honeymoon period is over! 

Absolutely no way would they be able to replicate what we have. Their new ground is vast, stands too far from the pitch and roof way too high, it'll be an absolute morgue in there once the honeymoon period is over! 

As the saying goes size isn't everything