Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Need help cutting a really big tree

George Walker's in Syston http://www.gwtreecare.com/

These are a very good company & very professional.  Might be a bit expensive.

I can recommend a friend of mine, who is also very good, highly qualified & probably cheaper.  His company is called Duntox.

I've cut down a few but I lived on a large plot where there was  plenty of room for it to fall. If the tree cannot fall without hitting something it has to be lopped from the top in sections. This requires a man lift and ropes to lower the limbs and trunk sections.

Arbor blowed if I can offer any better advice

Always consider underground services too (gas, water, sewers, etc).  The impact of the tree hitting the floor can easily damage anything going on underground

These are a very good company & very professional.  Might be a bit expensive.

I can recommend a friend of mine, who is also very good, highly qualified & probably cheaper.  His company is called Duntox.

Always consider underground services too (gas, water, sewers, etc).  The impact of the tree hitting the floor can easily damage anything going on underground

P.S. gets a rep point from me because he is trying to answer the question seriously in amongst a tidal wave of punnery.

Yew predictable beeches.

Archived