Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Vardy called up for England!

if he scores the goal that got us through to a semi final/final then it would be a great achievement

but getting it by knocking it about a half empty wembley during a shite game is a bit of a anti-denial-climax really

But he's still scored more than them.

He's been lucky that he's in an era where we are lacking in quality forwards for England.

I think if he was around a decade before that he would be a bench player for country as imho he would not get in ahead of wright, shearer, sheringham, cole etc..

Vardy looked thrilled with Rooney's penalty lol He'll be pleased to see how Inler played though.

Kane's finish was good, well done Rooney, I'm actually missing Andy Townsend in co-commentary. Lietchenstein was quite good for Switzerland as Glenn said, better than Lichtsteiner anyway.

"It's a dream come true" a "huge honour", "I picked my corner" "I'm over the moon", "it's right up there" "I take each game as it comes",

Fvckin cliches gone mad. That's why I don't really like Rooney. He's thick as pig shit and has no personality. England legend? Not for me.

You'd think we'd just been thrashed, not maintained our 100% record with ease and our captain has broken the goal scoring record. Do they teach self loathing in school nowadays? Lighten up you miserable bastards.

You'd think we'd just been thrashed, not maintained our 100% record with ease and our captain has broken the goal scoring record. Do they teach self loathing in school nowadays? Lighten up you miserable bastards.

But........ I've heard that Penalties don't count

Second half was better, Swiss are no mugs, I've quite enjoyed the qualifying group on the whole. Just need to be better at tournaments now.

i dont think its a point of being miserable but a point of when it comes to major tournaments he does f*** all

to me a legend would be someone doing it constanlty during tournaments and it just doesnt happen

whos the last player to do that in an england shirt ? shearer ??

i dont think its a point of being miserable but a point of when it comes to major tournaments he does f*** all

to me a legend would be someone doing it constanlty during tournaments and it just doesnt happen

whos the last player to do that in an england shirt ? shearer ??

Gazza

Can only remember lineker having a pen to tie the record and missing

Edit: just seen this

Rooney - 50 goals. 28 of which were penalties. 1 goal in a World Cup.

Twenty eight?!?! I thought it would be a few but I thought it would be about 15. 28 is ridiculous.

There's plenty of debate about how impressive it is but the fact of the matter is he does have the record and he has it before he's even 30. I'm no big fan of his (I thought he was poor in both games yet again this international break) but the record stands.

Twenty eight?!?! I thought it would be a few but I thought it would be about 15. 28 is ridiculous.

There's plenty of debate about how impressive it is but the fact of the matter is he does have the record and he has it before he's even 30. I'm no big fan of his (I thought he was poor in both games yet again this international break) but the record stands.

it's bollocks, he's only had 7 or so

Archived