Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

-Pros of Leicester-

Fans love you

Arguably best support in the country

Won the league last season

Great team spirit

Great manager

Great staff

-Cons of Leicester-

Might not win the league next season

-Pros of Arsenal-

Bigger ground

Bit more money

London (although god knows why anybody would want to live there)

-Cons of Arsenal-

Squad that bottles it every year

Manager probably off at the end of the season

Ridiculous pressure from fans

Just signed a player in your position for 25 million

Just imagine Kante at the king power next season in an Arsenal shirt taking the ball off Drinkwater and running 30 yards with it to set up a goal  :nono:

giphy.gif

Just imagine Kante at the king power next season in an Arsenal shirt taking the ball off Drinkwater and running 30 yards with it to set up a goal  :nono:

You need to shut your whore mouth immediately.

Get the feeling he doesn't fit in with the lads. Did anyone else hear the players saying 'I like to run' in an accent mimicking his when Kante collected his award at the club do?

As far as he's concerned if he can earn more at a bigger club, why wouldn't he if he isn't part of the 'family'? The unity and closeness of the team seems to be the main thing keeping our stars at the club.

I know we panicked when Cambiasso left and it ended up fine. I know we have decent back up. However I fear Kante is a complete one of a kind player, impossible to replace. Feel like without him we wouldn't have won the title. Absolutely crucial to the way we set up.

Why shouldn't they boo him?

He wasn't wanted by any BIG clubs last season, we take the chance, help him to get into the euros and become well known and he isn't even seeing out his contract with us.

I'd boo him.

Great as he has been, I'd boo him for the traitorous move to a side we're competing with.

What an arse you must be.

Archived