Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

well we might have to take your word on this..

if so.. Kante could be very happy and we could offer him 100k and hes well worth it.

Of course... I'd never propagate gossip... especially about my favourite player.

I agree, I don't think we can offer enough money to keep him. But when Real Madrid come calling, who really says no?

Of course... I'd never propagate gossip... especially about my favourite player.

I agree, I don't think we can offer enough money to keep him. But when Real Madrid come calling, who really says no?

oh who can stop him if its Madrid or barca ... who else though id be gutted if its was a premiership team..

WE should realistically offer him up to about 150k he is that special.

Part 1/2 - Second part about the stadium

I was lucky enough to get on a table to the PFA awards through work and I got chatting to a chap well placed within the club. Speaking to him, he confirmed Kante does have a release clause.

He didn't specify the amount, but stated it will be probably be difficult to keep hold of him in the summer. Riyad has no release clause mind.

Calling bullshit

• 2 weeks later...

Archived