Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
parisianfox

Kante

Reading the quotes (if there were any) , I can't see one where he says he is staying to play for us next season.

What about 'My future? I'm here, and I'm staying here'?

Not saying the quotes true but that's a quote that says he's staying.

Reading the quotes (if there were any) , I can't see one where he says he is staying to play for us next season.

Crucial that we keep Kante. From what I've seen he's the best in the world at what he does. His inclusion enables us to play 442. His forward bursts (he's deceptively quick) get us attacking with pace.

I'll be gutted if he leaves. Kante has improved our midfield immensely and is exactly the sort of player the club need to keep us at the top.

Please stay.....

If Kante has a storming Euros be prepared for the journos selling him to the highest bidder until the window closes.

We haven't even had our open bus top parade yet and journos and pundits are already picking our team apart. Why aren't they doing this for Tottenham? Why aren't they linking Alli, Dier, Kane and even Poch to every big club out there?

I hope out 3 leading lights all get a hefty pay rise and locked into new contracts without a release clause, or at least one more commensurate with their true value. Also hope the rest of the team get paid what they are worth.

Obviously we can't compete with the big clubs for wages, but we need to make sure that out players feel valued.

If Kante has a storming Euros be prepared for the journos selling him to the highest bidder until the window closes.

We haven't even had our open bus top parade yet and journos and pundits are already picking our team apart. Why aren't they doing this for Tottenham? Why aren't they linking Alli, Dier, Kane and even Poch to every big club out there?

The there have been lots of stories linking Kane with Man U. Kante is one of/the best players in the league playing for a mid sized team there's bound to be speculation.

Because journos see our success as ephemeral, like Forest or Leeds, whereas they see Spurs as a permanent just outside the big boys club. It'll take at least three seasons to change that inertia, and even then only begrudgingly. The underdog status will stay around for years to come.

I've no idea whether tribal football is a reputable source but for what it's worth...

It's the bullshit of all bullshit, wouldn't be surprised if it was a completely made up quote.

those quotes appeared in the pasted article but they are not in the daily mail piece, nor the fox sports asia one.  surely if he said that, its more than a hint. unless I see those quotes on a reputable website, im not taking them as being said

Wow, some serious players being left out of that French squad. Lacazette, Schneiderlin, Rabiot, Gameiro and Barca-bound Ben Arfa all overlooked.

Hope N'Golo can get a game, he really deserves it. France's chances would improve significantly also.

Wow, some serious players being left out of that French squad. Lacazette, Schneiderlin, Rabiot, Gameiro and Barca-bound Ben Arfa all overlooked.

Hope N'Golo can get a game, he really deserves it. France's chances would improve significantly also.

France with Pogba and Kante in the middle will be insane! I don't get the fuss about Lacazette I think he's a bit over-rated to be honest

Archived