foxfanazer Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Aside from the usual things (house, cars, holidays) what would you do with your money? I'd go to loads of sporting events I'd hire two private investigators to follow each other
GLC Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 I would follow the F1 around the world. Exactly what i'd do!
purpleronnie Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 I think it would be wasted on me I'd just buy clothes and records, which is pretty much what I spend my money on now. I guess being about to treat my family more would be the biggest difference.
Larry_LCFC Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Start a chain of decent low price simple gyms with 24 hour access. Only seem to pop up in very limited places.
Wymsey Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Improve the St. Matthew's area of Leicester. Haven't been to a worse part than that.
foxfanazer Posted 18 September 2015 Author Posted 18 September 2015 Improve the St. Matthew's area of Leicester. Haven't been to a worse part than that. I said Millionaire
filbertstreet Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 I'd finally eat that fancy shortbread
The Blur Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Hire a PA with similar job responsibilities as Defoe's PA.
Vacamion Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Poster campaign. OI, GREYHEAD, GET OUT OF THE FVCKIN MIDDLE LANE, YOU OLD BIDDY! worth every penny
abc Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 1) Buy a 20ft container full of fireworks and set it on fire to see what would happen. 2) Get a Bull Dozer to make a massive word out of Soil so the Ordnance survey had to include it on the map with contour lines. 3) Buy a transit van, fit it with motorway crash barriers on all sides, fit a 6 point harness and racing seat, and drive round for a day, crashing into people that pull out, cut me up, push middle lane hoggers in to the Left hand lane etc.
Guest Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 £1m really isn't so much is it? 25 years of 40K. You'd have to be over 50 just to be able to stop working.
Guest MattP Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Couple of years travelling the World in style.
Wymsey Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Couple of years travelling the World in style. I've bet you done that already?
purpleronnie Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Couple of years travelling the World in style. Half the time spent in airports....no thanks.
Guest MattP Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Business class lounges airports are cool providing you like a drink.
ScouseFox Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 You'd have to be over 50 just to be able to stop working. I'd hand in my notice. wounded
Izzy Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Spend the rest of my days travelling the world playing all the greatest golf courses. First stop: Pebble Beach!!
Renart Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 buy loads of horses and race them against each other on my own private track with people attending only by private invitation?
Samilktray Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 Buy a lot of weed and do a world tour of great burger and seafood places.
Babylon Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 £1m really isn't so much is it? 25 years of 40K. You'd have to be over 50 just to be able to stop working. Nah... 180k mortgage paid off for your average person. Leaving 820k to live off. If you lived for 50 years it still gives you a "wage" of over 16k. Ignoring inflation and interest etc.
ScouseFox Posted 18 September 2015 Posted 18 September 2015 being totally honest id probs gamble most of it away like a baller
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.