Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I was about to say that Kante may have put them on to him but it doesn't look like they were both there at the same time. If we take their top striker as well as their midfield workhorse, they're going to hate us!

*Swipes Right*

I think what  i like about us as a set up is that we would know exactly what role we would want a player to play in and we would know a lot about how to develop a player, and we have the coaches in,place to do that. I would not be  bothered if we are after a player who didn't work out with another team.

I think what  i like about us as a set up is that we would know exactly what role we would want a player to play in and we would know a lot about how to develop a player, and we have the coaches in,place to do that. I would not be  bothered if we are after a player who didn't work out with another team.

Me neither. Our squad has plenty of players that didn't exactly set the world alight at other clubs.

I was about to say that Kante may have put them on to him but it doesn't look like they were both there at the same time. If we take their top striker as well as their midfield workhorse, they're going to hate us!

We were already tracking him a couple of seasons ago if my memory serves me. 

If you believe what you read, then we will not be signing anyone in the January window, so says Claudio. He is happy with the squad he has &he says why change anything when things are working well? I hope he is being crafty here because imo we really do need someone up front withVardy. However CR knows better than I do.

Salvatore Sirigu .

Wages would be a problem there, hmm?

Although will say, every time I play with Leicester in career mode, always loan in either Sirigu or Trapp as starting GK and loan in Ospina as backup keeper. Oh the video game world...

Archived