Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I'm not a big fan of paying huge money for any player. We've built ourselves up on paying probably reasonable sums for our players. Kram is an exception it would seem. It looks like Nigel has his pants pulled down over that one. But in Mahrez and Vardy has more than made up for it!

But Ighalo looks the business. And if we need to pay big, so as to make Watford sell, he's the man I'd go for.

The thought of him and Vardy playing up top together is an exciting one.

I'm not a big fan of paying huge money for any player. We've built ourselves up on paying probably reasonable sums for our players. Kram is an exception it would seem. It looks like Nigel has his pants pulled down over that one. But in Mahrez and Vardy has more than made up for it!

But Ighalo looks the business. And if we need to pay big, so as to make Watford sell, he's the man I'd go for.

The thought of him and Vardy playing up top together is an exciting one.

Part of me still has a soft spot for kram, he has so much to offer if he gets into the gym and learns to stay calm under pressure, against arsenal last season he was unstoppable.

Ighalo and Vardy are a dream partnership!

Ighalo's getting a silly number of chances a game and he isn't all about playing on the last man either. He looks like he's more than capable of being someone who can link up the midfield and Vardy. Excellent control, quick and deadly. He's quality.

Never in a million years did I consider Falcao, but for a bargain bin price he'd be worth a shot. He would be incredible if he could rediscover some form and confidence. If anyone could get the best out of him it's Ranieri. On top form he's as good as anyone, but he wages must be huge.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/12/05/18046962/-

Falcao is on £300k a week apparently.

I'd suggest that's about £250k more than we'd be prepared to pay.

Disagree that he'd be a good signing tbh. It's sad but I think injuries have ruined him, he's ridiculously slow these days and would be a waste of space in our system.

Part of me still has a soft spot for kram, he has so much to offer if he gets into the gym and learns to stay calm under pressure, against arsenal last season he was unstoppable.

Ighalo and Vardy are a dream partnership!

Kram is a good player but its a confidence thing with him, still has a lot to improve on in his game but when your not scoring even for the reserve side then its going to knock your confidences and strikers thrive off confidence.

even when your not scoring as a striker you need to still believe in your own ability, I fear Kram may not anymore.

I remember Vardy saying he was thinking about quitting football in the Championship when it was not going his way but after working hard and trusting in his own ability he bounced back.

Does Kram still trust in his own ability ? 

Ulloa was bought to get goals but also hold up the ball, link up play and be that big target man.

Shinji was also bought in to get goals but also the scouting team saw he puts in a shift and puts a lot of pressure on defenders

imo Kram was bought in for one thing and one thing only GOALS !!! he was bought at a time when we needed goals to get us out of trouble we were bottom on the league and Ulloa had stop scoring. Kram in a way could have been a bit of a January panic buy, "we need goals he has a plenty in him, GET HIM IN !!".  

but now his confidence is shot and goals have dried up. Every time he gets a chances to play for us the pressure on him is double as he knows he will not get many chances to prove himself mostly with Vardy firing on all cylinders. Scoring becomes a mind over matter thing and In his mind he is lacking the confidence to score.

I hope he turns it around just like Vardy did but I fear he may turn into a  Kežman, Soldado or a Rebrov, a Prem flop.

Archived