Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Dear god! Not one of our players were at fault for the goal conceded it was a bloody clear cut foul on Okazaki. How can you say he lost his man, when the poor guy was wrestled to the floor. As for Kasper not coming for corners, he came for plenty yesterday and made some good near post stops (you all forgot those) he also distributed the pass quickly to fuchs for the goal lest we not forget.

We actually dealt with most of their corners very well considering the way they set up. They had lots of corner plans and we're clearly basing there attacks on trying to win set pieces to use the plans. We only conceded one. Lots of the set pieces they played in we managed to play out from the back very professionally I was quite impressed in fact.

Stop over analysing the goal though. It was a clear foul in front of the ref who chose to ignore it. Wonder how much he got for that decision?

As for transfers. I hope we don't go crazy spending crazy money in an attempt to stay where we are. It could destroy squad morale if well paid pre Madonnas came in and started ahead of those that have got us here. But we do need another striker to play alongside Vardy. Ulloa just doesn't suit our style of play, Okazaki isn't quite good enough at finishing for me, he is great at playing in the hole and breaking down play high up the pitch but doesn't have the quality in the final third. We need someone like Nuge was in our promotion season, who can pressure defends and break down play but also have that scoring quality in the final third.

:blink:

LEICESTER NOT IN THE MARKET

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says he will not sign any players in January, unless the club suffer injuries or if a current player wants to leave.

Leicester are currently top of the Premier League alongside Manchester City, and are on a seven-game unbeaten run in the top flight.

Leicester manager Claudio Ranieri says he will not sign any players in January, unless the club suffer injuries or if a current player wants to leave.

Leicester are currently top of the Premier League alongside Manchester City, and are on a seven-game unbeaten run in the top flight.

Hypothetically, the likes of either Vardy and/or Mahrez head elsewhere , we just leave a hole in our squad?

January will be fun.

Did nothing at Wigan, no chance he would ever make it/we'd be interested in him now. 

He looks like a good fit for us I reckon. More of a physical presence than our current strikers, would be an ideal foil for Vardy. Plus he plays for Caen who are the French version of Leicester - one of the main reasons Kante has adapted so quickly.

I think 2 will leave and we'll sign 2 players. Also I can see this stance changing if we go on a poor run from now until January.

Really want a quality number 10 to play along side Vardy. 

Then use Okazaki and Ulloa as impact subs depending how the game is going. 

Me too.

Vardy & Mahrez are top class.

I want to see the Kante & Drinkwater partnership develop as I believe neither has peaked as a player yet and both are still very good but still progressing.

Fuchs is an excellent left back.

Schmeichel, Albrighton, Huth, Morgan and Simpson are all good players but not outstanding. They all belong at PL level.

The No 10 or partner for Vardy is a glaring weakness in our team. If we could sign a player who would automatically come in and be one of the top three players in our side we could be frighteningly good and be genuine challengers for a Champions League spot.

Good on ya Claudio. Now can the fans start looking forward, to see some players coming through from the squad, getting game time, even if it is from the bench.Unlike some just naming positions from some posters, I dont see the need to buy in January, unless someone special comes along, or we find an unknown, not unlike Mahrez.

If we are sharing top spot, by Jan holding top 4, with Kramaric, Inler, James, Benny, Lawrence, King, Chilli, even Was, in the background, why rush buy.Waiting for Summer would be well pertinant and clever in my view.

Although Claudio would of seen all the squad players in training and cameo roles, hes still not seen the full potential of what he actually has.His thinking could well be, keeping reigned in the ethos, and spirit of the team so far, he might have the idea of introducing these squad players more so in the 2nd half of the season,1stly trying to secure

x-amount of points.Then get his scouting team a working, to find potential summer-buys.

Speculating on a thousand plays and press rumours, doesnt get me excited, we will invest where we invest. In Claudio and management I cant change, but I trust.They are doing a good job so far.

Individual fans/posters likes/ dislikes on single players are good for the banter, but thats all.

I prefer to support the guys who get the nod, sit back and enjoy.RDL, Simpson, Morgan, Schlupp, Kramaric, Ulloa, Shinji, Inler, King, including this guy who was rated by many not to be PL standard...errrmmm ...oh yes...Mr Vardy.

I prefer the quiet method not booming negatives.Wait and laugh, not impatient and cry.

I can't remember where I read it, but we're supposedly interested in Tendayi Darikwa from Burnley. He's a 23 year old RB, but I've never seen him play or heard of him before. Has anyone seen Burnley play this season? Sounds a bit underwhelming, but if Walsh thinks he's worth a shout he could be another gem. 

He started off at Chesterfield. He was there favourite player for a while they had scouts down there every week looking at him a few years back. He's more of a winger though. 

how about this guy? released by sheffield wednesday, killing it in non league, tons of goals

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34997314

Clearly not good enough. When was the last time a player who played non league in his 20's played Premiership football?

Yes. Sheffield Wednesday know exactly what they are doing. It's not like they have done it before....

Archived