Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

I'm a life long Chelsea fan but am following Leicester this season because you have Ranieri as manager. He was our best manager ever in my opinion.  While at Chelsea we never finished lower than sixth under Ranieri in four seasons. Remember  he came to Chelsea when we were skint.  In his last season with Chelsea we can 2nd and reached to quarter finals of the Champions League before being sacked.  We cried on the terraces on Stanford Bridge at that last home game; we loved him so much.

What's it like to support a mid-table team?

I'm a life long Chelsea fan but am following Leicester this season because you have Ranieri as manager. He was our best manager ever in my opinion. While at Chelsea we never finished lower than sixth under Ranieri in four seasons. Remember he came to Chelsea when we were skint. In his last season with Chelsea we can 2nd and reached to quarter finals of the Champions League before being sacked. We cried on the terraces on Stanford Bridge at that last home game; we loved him so much.

Wouldn't swap him for 'the arrogant one ' that's for sure.

Great passion from Claudio towards the end as he got the stadium going...quality when a manager displays such desire and wears his heart on his sleeve...hopefully there will be more of that in future games...reminded me of how animated and passionate Martin O'Neil would get on the touchline..it is infectious

Its a privelege having a man of the class, charm, passion and football knowledge of Ranieri managing Leicester.

The man is just pure class in every department.

Just listening to the post match interview today hammered it home to me just how awful Nigel Pearson could be when trying to talk to the media. Ranieri, at least in that department, is a class above. It's effortless and, as you say, charming.

Just listening to the post match interview today hammered it home to me just how awful Nigel Pearson could be when trying to talk to the media. Ranieri, at least in that department, is a class above. It's effortless and, as you say, charming.

Spot on .... although Pardew makes Pearson look like an amateur. Claudio makes it very difficult for anyone to criticise him without good reason by being a gentleman in front of the cameras.

And another thing is, look at the almost drastic (i dont think drastic is too strong a word to use) improvement in some of our players under Ranieri.

Vardy has become the most lethal striker in the premier league.

Mahrez is ripping teams apart.

Drinkwater has improved so much, assured passing, positional play, restored confidence

Even someone like a Danny Simpson who gets hammered for criticism and im not condoning his off field behaviour, but he looked accomplished and solid against very tricky opponents in Bolasie, Puncheon and the like.

It just seems like it would be hard for anyone not to want to give everything they could for Ranieri. He has a massive squad at his disposal and yet everyone when they play makes a huge difference and chomps at the bit to get on and play.

And another thing is, look at the almost drastic (i dont think drastic is too strong a word to use) improvement in some of our players under Ranieri.

Vardy has become the most lethal striker in the premier league.

Mahrez is ripping teams apart.

Drinkwater has improved so much, assured passing, positional play, restored confidence

Even someone like a Danny Simpson who gets hammered for criticism and im not condoning his off field behaviour, but he looked accomplished and solid against very tricky opponents in Bolasie, Puncheon and the like.

It just seems like it would be hard for anyone not to want to give everything they could for Ranieri. He has a massive squad at his disposal and yet everyone when they play makes a huge difference and chomps at the bit to get on and play.

He has not improved our players in 10 games. They have just continued their upward trajectory.

Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez have been steadily improving since they joined us. At no point, even during the shit parts of last season, did I think they had hit a ceiling with their development.

He has not improved our players in 10 games. They have just continued their upward trajectory.

Vardy, Drinkwater and Mahrez have been steadily improving since they joined us. At no point, even during the shit parts of last season, did I think they had hit a ceiling with their development.

Ill politely disagree that Drinkwater has been on a constant upward trajectory. At times last season he was totally lost.

Take away the situation around the appointment and no LCFC fan could be disappointed.

We have had the luck that we lacked early last year, but you make your own luck. The players have continued to grow and improve and the style of play has been a joy to watch.

His substitutions have been effective and his public face has been faultless.

What a time to be a city fan again :)

Take away the situation around the appointment and no LCFC fan could be disappointed.

We have had the luck that we lacked early last year, but you make your own luck. The players have continued to grow and improve and the style of play has been a joy to watch.

His substitutions have been effective and his public face has been faultless.

What a time to be a city fan again :)

Haven't you forgotten to mention a certain someone who deserves pretty much ALL of the credit for our form since the West Ham win last season that started this incredible run!!?

Archived