Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

He's  upset Mr  Pardew. 

Pardew

Leicester City defeated Crystal Palace 1-0 at the King Power Stadium on Saturday, with Claudio Ranieri getting under Alan Pardew's skin.

Alan Pardew has criticised the conduct of Claudio Ranieri during Leicester City's 1-0 defeat of Crystal Palace and warned the Italian that his behaviour will be remembered ahead of their next encounter.

Jamie Vardy's second-half goal after a costly error by Brede Hangeland proved decisive, the England striker becoming only the fifth home-grown player to score in seven successive Premier League matches.

But it was the touchline conduct of Leicester manager Ranieri which drew much of the focus from Pardew after the match.

He told Sky Sports News: "I thought [Ranieri] was goading our players and he didn't shake my hand at full-time, which is disappointing. 

"But it's a long game and they've got to come to our place and we'll remember that."

Pardew was generally content with the performance of his team and commended their discipline and effort, but ultimately he accepted that Hangeland's error proved decisive.

"I felt we were disciplined and organised; the emphasis was on the home team," he said in his post-match media conference. 

"We were comfortable - they only had a few fleeting chances. On our side we didn't really have the creativity in the final third that would open them up. 

"We lacked that little bit. In the second half the mistake opened the goal up when they scored. We pushed and pushed but couldn't find a way.

"Our effort and commitment can never be faulted and that was there again today. We need a little bit of flair, a moment. We didn't really create any today."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/we-will-remember-ranieris-goading-warns-pardew#TuE3R7fYmmYfr129.99

I was a big fan of Pearson and his attitude and media nonchalantness didn't really bother me, but I have to say - Claudio has stolen my heart. 

I love the guy. He's proving to be a superb tactician, a good-humoured, witty fellow and that sits very well with me. 

Long may his success continue. I never want this era to end - these players, the manager, the fans - we're all in unison and it's a wonderful time to be supporting this club. 

corndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gifcorndance8sr.gif

He's  upset Mr  Pardew. 

Pardew

Leicester City defeated Crystal Palace 1-0 at the King Power Stadium on Saturday, with Claudio Ranieri getting under Alan Pardew's skin.

Alan Pardew has criticised the conduct of Claudio Ranieri during Leicester City's 1-0 defeat of Crystal Palace and warned the Italian that his behaviour will be remembered ahead of their next encounter.

Jamie Vardy's second-half goal after a costly error by Brede Hangeland proved decisive, the England striker becoming only the fifth home-grown player to score in seven successive Premier League matches.

But it was the touchline conduct of Leicester manager Ranieri which drew much of the focus from Pardew after the match.

He told Sky Sports News: "I thought [Ranieri] was goading our players and he didn't shake my hand at full-time, which is disappointing. 

"But it's a long game and they've got to come to our place and we'll remember that."

Pardew was generally content with the performance of his team and commended their discipline and effort, but ultimately he accepted that Hangeland's error proved decisive.

"I felt we were disciplined and organised; the emphasis was on the home team," he said in his post-match media conference. 

"We were comfortable - they only had a few fleeting chances. On our side we didn't really have the creativity in the final third that would open them up. 

"We lacked that little bit. In the second half the mistake opened the goal up when they scored. We pushed and pushed but couldn't find a way.

"Our effort and commitment can never be faulted and that was there again today. We need a little bit of flair, a moment. We didn't really create any today."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/we-will-remember-ranieris-goading-warns-pardew#TuE3R7fYmmYfr129.99[/size]

Waaaaaaaagh! Waaaaaaaaagh!

A shame really, because I quite like Pardew - I think he's a good manager, tactically good and I quite like his persona as well. 

He shouldn't be such a ****ing sore loser though - his players were cheating, diving and generally didn't help themselves. No need for sour-grapes, Alan. 

Ranieri has said he was too consumed in the game and his players and totally forgot. Apologised several times and invited Pardew for a 'cup of win'!

Basically this non-story gave Pardew a way out in the post match conference. Instead of telling everyone how toothless Palace were he tried to drag Ranieri into a war of words. 1 goal from open play in 6 games for Palace.

I'm a life long Chelsea fan but am following Leicester this season because you have Ranieri as manager. He was our best manager ever in my opinion.  While at Chelsea we never finished lower than sixth under Ranieri in four seasons. Remember  he came to Chelsea when we were skint.  In his last season with Chelsea we came 2nd and reached the quarter finals of the Champions League before being sacked.  We cried on the terraces on Stanford Bridge at that last home game; we loved him so much.

Archived