Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

2 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Hamza passing accuracy 70.6%, Youri 71.1 

Hamza 4 bad controls leading to losing the ball, Youri 1 bad control 1 disposition by opponent 

neither was the worst tho 

Barnes passing accuracy 48.3%, 4 bad controls leading to losing ball, was dispossessed 3 times 

Wow. I said in the post match that I thought he was our worst performer yesterday but I didn't realise he was that bad. I'm a big fan of his but those stats are absolutely horrendous. Stats can be misleading as he provided the assist but for his pass accuracy to be less than 50%, that's shocking.

When he's good, he's really good but when he's bad....

10 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Wow. I said in the post match that I thought he was our worst performer yesterday but I didn't realise he was that bad. I'm a big fan of his but those stats are absolutely horrendous. Stats can be misleading as he provided the assist but for his pass accuracy to be less than 50%, that's shocking.

When he's good, he's really good but when he's bad....

That assist was lucky, he nearly messed that up too. Luckily the defender stumbled over it.

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

When was the last time we beat Man Utd 3 times in the same calendar year?

Leicester Fosse beat Newton Heath three times in Division 2 between Sept 1900 and November 1901, so their three straight wins were spread over 14 months. Therefore, I think that the correct answer to your question is: never before 2021.

29/9/1900  Fosse won 1-0 (h),

20/3/1901  Fosse won 3-2 (a),

30/11/1901 Fosse won 3-2 (h).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Leicester Fosse beat Newton Heath three times in Division 2 between Sept 1900 and November 1901, so their three straight wins were spread over 14 months. Therefore, I think that the correct answer to your question is: never before 2021.

29/9/1900  Fosse won 1-0 (h),

20/3/1901  Fosse won 3-2 (a),

30/11/1901 Fosse won 3-2 (h).

14 months lol, it took us 100 years to get that down to 7.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxes96 said:

Not been one of the Perez boo boys but…

Perez got more assists during yesterday’s cameo, than he managed in the entirety of last season!! 

To be fair to him he did well when he came on. Worked hard and made some good challenges which is what he usually does to be fair to him. But the way he held the ball up and slid that pass through to Vards was quality! Loved the way he ran to the fans and went crazy! Hope this will turn his fortunes around for us.

What a difference a good game can make 

• Like 3

Just now, jmono84 said:

To be fair to him he did well when he came on. Worked hard and made some good challenges which is what he usually does to be fair to him. But the way he held the ball up and slid that pass through to Vards was quality! Loved the way he ran to the fans and went crazy! Hope this will turn his fortunes around for us.

Agree. the assist was arguably better than Vardy’s shot which is saying something 

7 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

I think he's been loads better the last few games, the game where he got sent off, he was having what I believe was one of his better games for us. Since then he's been like a different player. Hopefully he can keep it up and show us why we paid so much for him. 

• Like 1