Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Spurs AWAY FA Cup Third Round post match thread 2 - 2

Fantastic FA cup tie and we were worthy winners with our 2nd string.

Shame for us, and also for the neutral, that the game had to be ruined by an appalling piece of refereeing.

On the plus side, that should give us a bit of extra motivation for Wednesday when it really matters.

I'm glad the game on Wednesday isn't on the bbc, don't think I could handle much more of Alli and Kane's personalised commentary service.

Really pleased with the performance, shame the ref had to get seriously involved but plenty of positives to take from it.

True, after a poor first 20 minutes I think that was our best display since Chelsea

Extremely poor penalty decision from a real homer of a referee. Okazaki, Gray and Chilwell all looked very good, and this could give Claudio a nice problem to have. The second half displayed that the talk of lack of strength in depth has been greatly exaggerated. We could have done without the replay, but we've shown that we can rotate our squad quite happily so it shouldn't be a massive problem.

Archived