Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

I've heard they're having blue and gold ribbons on the trophy rather than blue and white

Yep. Seems so. Since the 13/14 season they've been integrating gold into the kit, not just as a tiny highlighter, but as one of our secondary colours. Now it appears to be replacing white altogether.

Anyone notice how the colours on the picture the club tweeted weren't blue and white, but blue and gold?

ChetBnLWIAAwF-_.jpg

Given that white is not featuring on our kit for a second season in a row I think it's reasonable to suspect that the owners are deliberately altering the club colours to fit their brand.

I've heard they're having blue and gold ribbons on the trophy rather than blue and white

I suppose we should wait and see to be sure but that's what I was hinting at.

I'm sure a lot of you have had dreams about seeing those glorious blue and white GOLD colours on the trophy didn't you?

Didn't you?

I suppose we should wait and see to be sure but that's what I was hinting at.

I'm sure a lot of you have had dreams about seeing those glorious blue and white GOLD colours on the trophy didn't you?

Didn't you?

It will be a shame and seems a bit of a marketing ploy, the reason they said though is that it has represent something with Thailand.

It's been quite widely reported that the ribbons on the trophy will be blue and gold / yellow - I get the feeling this will genuinely affect some people to the point they can't actually celebrate when Wes lifts it.

Get over it, come on now.

It's been quite widely reported that the ribbons on the trophy will be blue and gold / yellow - I get the feeling this will genuinely affect some people to the point they can't actually celebrate when Wes lifts it.

Get over it, come on now.

People outside of the club will genuinely think that the Club's colours are just blue and gold

The shirts are blue with gold trim.

The flag ribbons are different: blue and yellow. Top said the blue is for Leicester City and the yellow represents the royal house of Thailand.

We didn't wear blue until we first wore it, some of you need to reassess your lives if you're having a fit about what colour trim is on the shirts for ****s sake. If you're upset about what colour ribbon is on the trophy give your ticket to someone who is just happy to see us lift the damn thing.

We didn't wear blue until we first wore it, some of you need to reassess your lives if you're having a fit about what colour trim is on the shirts for ****s sake. If you're upset about what colour ribbon is on the trophy give your ticket to someone who is just happy to see us lift the damn thing.

This, imagine a World where nothing ever changed

You'd be happy if we dropped blue altogether then, as long as we were successful?

When I started supporting Leicester in 1994 our colours were Blue primary with white and gold as secondary colours no idea why so many seem to think this is a new concept

Archived