Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Personally think we should defend our title in the same kit.

Why should real fans have to buy a new kit.

They will still sell I have a white one and would get the blue.

Plastics will buy whatever we market.

How hard can it be to make a few thousand more seriously ! It's a template kit after all. How long have they not had stock for now?

Disgrace really. How hard can it be to order a few thousand kits in? They're hardly going to lose any money on them, and if there's any left over send them to Thailand and they'll sell like rocket horse shit. No brainier. Now people are going after decent fakes because there's simply no other option.

Disgrace really. How hard can it be to order a few thousand kits in? They're hardly going to lose any money on them, and if there's any left over send them to Thailand and they'll sell like rocket horse shit. No brainier. Now people are going after decent fakes because there's simply no other option.

Not really hard to work out is it.

We have sold out bring a new kit out every man and his dog will want it.

Get more old kit they will sell but most won't buy both.

Or see if we win the league then produce a limited edition 'Champions' run of shirts...

Slightly different situation we find ourselves in though. People will want to frame this seasons shirt, or simply own a piece of history.

The only outfield shirt left is black away age 5/6 and some black away mini kits for under 30 months. Guess demand could not have been predicted but a top up could have gone in at Xmas to be on sale by mid Feb by air and mid March by sea.

suspect replica shirt sales aren't driving our profitability

Yes. I know a few people who have bought shirts elsewhere because the club have ran out

Can you clear up the question I asked yesterday, on Ali Express the blue shirts are showing a white collar/neck, the authentic ones are a gold collar/neck, so do the fakes come as the picture white or like the real ones, gold?

Can you clear up the question I asked yesterday, on Ali Express the blue shirts are showing a white collar/neck, the authentic ones are a gold collar/neck, so do the fakes come as the picture white or like the real ones, gold?

I think the 'white' is just because it's a poor picture and the gold is just really bright. All the fakes I've seen have gold collars. They are slightly different to the original, but not that noticeable. 

I think the 'white' is just because it's a poor picture and the gold is just really bright. All the fakes I've seen have gold collars. They are slightly different to the original, but not that noticeable. 

Cheers!

This is what they look like in comparison the the originals 

Screen_Shot_2016_04_06_at_19_46_01.png

pics?

This!

Main comment re blue fake is that it looks faded. Seen a fair few being resold on ebay.

The white one does look good be interesting to see next to a real one. Do the white aliexpress ones come personalised? And did you have to pay any duty?

8 quid seems a bargain incl delivery. Does make you wonder how much they make these for...few quid it seems!

Have ordered a white from aliexpress quite a few buying options so picked the quickest delivery. Total was $15 ( free delivery) should be 7 days. Worth the risk for about a tenner

Had all three delivered last week for about £25 in total. Only just seen the blue comparison but the white one is superb. Black one is lovely too but I'd like to see a comparison to that one too.

Gotta be careful with any given seller -- it's really seller-dependent.

The black Kante kit I have is awfully fake, fake enough I don't really wear aside from at home.

Possible for fellow ft'ers to put links to good sellers? I know there's one link on previois page. There are hundreds on aliexpress!

Also looking for a kids blue mini kit if anyone has bought one they can recommend.

Have ordered a white from aliexpress quite a few buying options so picked the quickest delivery. Total was $15 ( free delivery) should be 7 days. Worth the risk for about a tenner

I'd be very surprised if it takes 7 days, always been 3 weeks when I've ordered from there

Out of the fake 1s the white are by far the best, theres a few on the UK eBay for not much more I'd just order off there and get it in a couple of days if anyones looking for 1

Sounds scary as ****, who would buy that stuff????

I always keep my shirts and they become gym shirts once they're "out of date"

This season's though, might not be the greatest, but no matter what will be the shirt we wore in the greatest season I've witnessed and will be forever kept safe. It'll be put with my programme from the 96 playoff final, my only complete merlin sticker album from 94-95 season, my pin badge from our promotion and my bag of Vardy salted crisps

Archived