Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

One thing this season has proved is that Leicester are by far a better team whenever they play in all blue. It's fact.

It is a interesting theory, for anyone that doesn't know Brian Little started this off as he felt the players would find it easier to pick out players at a quick glance if they were playing in 1 solid colour. Personally I hope we stick to the all blue with gold 

Got my white shirt delivered from aliexpress today as Leicester city football club don't sell football shirts anymore. Put it next to a relatives authentic version and bloody hell its identical. £8 well spent.

Seriously is it any good?

One thing this season has proved is that Leicester are by far a better team whenever they play in all blue. It's fact.

We won seven out of our last nine games last season playing in blue and white, so that puts a bit of a dent into your theory.

(I know I'm omitting the other three quarters of the 14/15 season on purpose)

Got my white shirt delivered from aliexpress today as Leicester city football club don't sell football shirts anymore. Put it next to a relatives authentic version and bloody hell its identical. £8 well spent.

Hook a brother up.

On all the home shirts on aliexpress all the necks seem to be white, on the real ones it's gold, has anyone bought one and has it come with the white that the picture on the website shows?

Do like the White one might have to get one, would like a blue one aswell, never used the site, but even though many people seemed to have used it with no problems i'm still abit dubious! lol

Honestly can't believe the club havn't proposed the idea of Puma making more, the club pay Puma, the club will easily sell them, everyone's a winner! They use the excuse it's because they are preparing for next seasons shirt, but at the end of the day money's money whether they're selling this seasons or next seasons and they will make money either way, possibly double the amount!

This season's shirt could be sold for years to come.

Looking at the pics on that site, non of them have the puma logos on.

Archived