Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Subject to actually winning the title ... almost there ain't winning it! Then every kit next season should have the champions arm badges as standard and not subject to another admin and 'ironing on' charge! .... Has to be Blue and Gold to carry the winning mentality theme and the Fact that being Top is the gold standard!

does anyone know anywhere to buy the Home & Third (?) white shirts from this season?

Ive purchased off Aliexpress on two occasions. The first time i received an XL instead of a small, got a refund through Aliexpress and the second time i received a small size except the v-neck was thicker on one side of the other and the middle faded subtle stripe on the front ended up curving where it meets with the v-neck collar.

Not sure how people get away with selling blatantly terrible, dodgy items on that site.

does anyone know anywhere to buy the Home & Third (?) white shirts from this season?

Ive purchased off Aliexpress on two occasions. The first time i received an XL instead of a small, got a refund through Aliexpress and the second time i received a small size except the v-neck was thicker on one side of the other and the middle faded subtle stripe on the front ended up curving where it meets with the v-neck collar.

Not sure how people get away with selling blatantly terrible, dodgy items on that site.

You're not sure how a blatantly terrible, dodgy website can sell blatantly terrible, dodgy items?

my white shirt arrived today. Mrs oliver on ebay.

uk seller although the stock comes from china i think so will take a few weeks.

shirt looks real nice, cant tell if its fake but its spot on considering it cost around £20.

my white shirt arrived today. Mrs oliver on ebay.

uk seller although the stock comes from china i think so will take a few weeks.

shirt looks real nice, cant tell if its fake but its spot on considering it cost around £20.

I'm having trouble finding it, any chance you can link me to it?

Last time I tried a search on this website it came up with nothing so this pretty much confirms for me that it won't be A Genesis but genuine Puma

I've tried searching for Leicester a few times before I posted this image back in early April and nothing but from the 14 of April when I checked it it does say coming soon and still does if you search for Leicester . I agree it should be real puma now, just hope that walk out top isn't genuine as it has Genesis written all over it .

Archived