Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Well my aliexpress shirt turned up today ( about 2 weeks) $15, a white one. Looks really good can't spot the difference yet but need to study some photos of a real one,

Has the stitched puma badge on it and the city badge is a proper patch ( not iron on). It also has stitched puma badges on the shoulder.

Came in a puma bag with puma tags

It will do until the new shirts come out

• 2 weeks later...

I recall someone here saying we'll have pinstripes, can't remember if they said gold (i hope not).

But this is Arsenal's away kit. If our home is something like this, obviously except blue, i don't think i'd be mad.

arsenal-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

As for the Premier League patches?

A shame that c**t Kane won't be wearing the Champions patch HA.

XwxAZQw.png

nDyoiOX.png

Folks,

Genesis Sports website timer says 16/17 kit ranges released in less than 48 hours - we're still listed as one of the pro clubs......website could just be out of date.

I signed up for the update email from them anyway - 48 hours will tell all

http://www2.genesissports.co.uk/2016-launch/

That'll just be the Teamwear, but might give an indication of possible templates.

With the amount Puma have been plugging us this season (graphics, videos, Filbert's boot deal) I'd be very surprised if we're still Genesis next season.

And IF it's anything like that Arsenal shirt, pinstripes, royal blue... GONNA BE A BEAUTY!

(Enhanced, of course by the (hopefully) imminent addition of gold badges on the sleeves).  :thumbup:

I recall someone here saying we'll have pinstripes, can't remember if they said gold (i hope not).

But this is Arsenal's away kit. If our home is something like this, obviously except blue, i don't think i'd be mad.

arsenal-16-17-away-kit-2.jpg

As for the Premier League patches?

A shame that c**t Kane won't be wearing the Champions patch HA.

XwxAZQw.png

nDyoiOX.png

The Champions 1s aren't too bad, the normal 1s are terrible much prefer the current 1s will depend on the quality of the material too I think if its that really thin platiprint material they use for the names and numbers then I think we have been stitched up a little winning it this year 

Surely Puma will take ownership of this from Genesis now, they'll want to show of the (possible) Premier League champions as much as possible. 

They won't miss a PR opportunity like that, will make a change from constantly celebrating 4th placed finishes from Arsenal.

Can Ash or someone mock up that Arsenal kit in Royal Blue to give an idea?

Given the photoshoot recently, you would think our new kit will be out next weekend.

Will have to be tomorrow now but looking at that Arsenal shirt looks exactly the same as the Burda? One we had a few years ago

Archived