Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

the club should just hurry up and get nike in then make kits like the ones i mocked up because im a sad sad little man with far too much spare time

CITY_YES.jpg

CITEHHH.jpg

Oh sweet jesus!!!  :appl:  :appl:  :appl:   :appl:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

If anyones after 1 I'd probably recommend 1 of these £22 and a UK seller so you'll get it in a few days much better than the home 1s too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leicester-City-Jersey-Shirt-Third-Kit-All-Sizes-BEST-PRICE-ON-EBAY-/252339913675?var=&hash=item3ac0a183cb:m:m7Ahn5ssU4RJ0pJUoGfoXUw

"we're sorry but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time"

the club should just hurry up and get nike in then make kits like the ones i mocked up because im a sad sad little man with far too much spare time

CITY_YES.jpg

CITEHHH.jpg

I was thinking the other day those Premier League badges would be such a better design than these 1s with the Barclays sponsorship ending 

310621B000000578-3438271-image-m-19_1455

Got one in around october/november off Aliexpress and the only thing wrong was the Crown on the KP logo was bright yellow instead of the legitimate Gold, so I've rarely worn it. Last week though I had a rare look back on there and decided to get the set and good quality as possible whilst and where I still can.

Ordered and waiting on :

Blue & Black - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/15-16-Leicester-City-Home-blue-soccer-Jersey-Top-Thai-2016-Leicester-Away-MAHREZ-VARDY-KRAMARIC/32612876033.html

White - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/White-26-mahrez-Jersey-Leicester-City-Premier-League-jerseys-from-the-Blue-House-Leicester-Vardy-1516/32625644234.html

Youve got to select your sellers carefully but I took a risk on the white one. Also found a guy that said he'd make any shirt and asked for England away, 'player version' to which he said he could; ordered it came back as 'not in stock' Good reputation though, does Leicester tops on there - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-2016-Club-National-soccer-jersey-thailand-quality-Fan-Player-Version-football-uniform-sport-tracksuit-shirts/32627024911.html

CITY_YES.jpg

CITEHHH.jpg

For some strange reason, your beautiful handicraft cannot be displayed in my country of residence.

I blame the Chinese spammers. Or the internet on the whole.

CITY_YES.jpg

CITEHHH.jpg

I really like the green and blue!! Very nice!! This needs to be forwarded to the club lol

Trying to remember, was it the 97/98 season we last had a green and blue kit? Remember having one as a kit but can't find nothing on the internet showing when it was or what the kit was. Did we ever play in it? It was 3rd kit right? :/

I really like the green and blue!! Very nice!! This needs to be forwarded to the club lol

Trying to remember, was it the 97/98 season we last had a green and blue kit? Remember having one as a kit but can't find nothing on the internet showing when it was or what the kit was. Did we ever play in it? It was 3rd kit right? :/

4586b42c2ca1c1b533ff37ff5bfcb094.jpg

Loved it!

I'd like to think i've still got mine somewhere - I'd like to think i've got all the shirts i've had in the past for that matter but god knows where! lol

4586b42c2ca1c1b533ff37ff5bfcb094.jpg

Loved it!

I'd like to think i've still got mine somewhere - I'd like to think i've got all the shirts i've had in the past for that matter but god knows where! lol

That's the one! Love it!!

Yeah I'm the same, never throw a football shirt away (even though wouldn't fit now anyways) lol but is probably stored away somewhere in the parents attic lol

Archived