Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

It's not real mate - its a mock up from Yellow Images edited on Photoshop

https://yellowimages.com/stock/football-kit-with-v-neck-t-shirt-mockup-half-turned-view/

EDIT - Puma wouldn't have three stripes running down the sides of the shorts...

Ah....

Didn't see it close enough on my phone!

Even so, anything close to that would be sexual.

Nice that must mean its not genesis this year then? Hopefully we won't have 20,000 shirts for 100,000 fans wanting 1

yeah my thoughts exactly as I've searched Pumas official site before a few times for us and have never found anything before till now !

Sorry I don't mean to keep banging on about this but the exact quote from a Puma employee when I was there for a meeting when we were in the Championship was "We have the rights to buy Genesis out after 1 season in the Premier League" which as shown above is clearly what has happened. 

The only club they haven't exercised that right on in the past is Newcastle... I assume for many reasons, such as being a yo-yo, but mainly due to the fact Newcastle run their own retail operations through Sports Direct and i'd imagine Puma will want to do that for us as they do with Arsenal etc

Sorry I don't mean to keep banging on about this but the exact quote from a Puma employee when I was there for a meeting when we were in the Championship was "We have the rights to buy Genesis out after 1 season in the Premier League" which as shown above is clearly what has happened. 

The only club they haven't exercised that right on in the past is Newcastle... I assume for many reasons, such as being a yo-yo, but mainly due to the fact Newcastle run their own retail operations through Sports Direct and i'd imagine Puma will want to do that for us as they do with Arsenal etc

Newcastle do have genuine Puma kits though.

The agreement you mention makes a lot of sense, as Puma won't want all the exposure we are getting on a Genesis cheapo kit.

Yep it appears that we've got a genuine agreement with Puma now,

Featuring on the official Puma website is a pretty big indicator :),

Hopefully the stock issue will be resolved and also we'll end up with a second store in the town as well

This, please.

Always do well in all blue.

Agreed mate. :)  And I remember reading people objecting saying it is 'criminal' to do such a thing... 

Much like I read people saying Claudio Ranieri has never done anything in management...

Glad some of us backed both moves.  :whistle:

Bespoke font for European games too. Imagine winning at the Nou Camp with Comic Sans Bold MS.

We are having Dingbats font I heard.

Edit; fuming, just checked word and this font is no longer available. Since when has the need to write in symbols that have completely no relevance to the actual word ceased?

We are having Dingbats font I heard.

Edit; fuming, just checked word and this font is no longer available. Since when has the need to write in symbols that have completely no relevance to the actual word ceased?

Damn straight! Was looking forward to seeing AeroplaneGolfballEmptysquare flying down the wing!

Yep it appears that we've got a genuine agreement with Puma now,

Featuring on the official Puma website is a pretty big indicator :),

Hopefully the stock issue will be resolved and also we'll end up with a second store in the town as well

I use to remember the second club shop down Churhgate.

Remember meeting Claire of the foxy ladies in there once.  :o  :wub:

Archived