Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Arsenal Post Match Thread 2 - 1

Ever since the Arsenal game, and probably because we`ve still not had another game to get it out my system, i`ve felt like we were like a boxer who was looking highly likely to win the fight, only to be stopped by a cut eye, after a clash of heads.

I feel like i want us to have a rematch with Arsenal, to finally put them in their place once and for all, because they showed, and more importantly we showed, that we have nothing to fear from them, and had it stayed 11 v 11, i`m confident we would have gone on to beat them by 2 or 3.

Their constant chucking themselves on the floor, brandishing imaginary yellow cards, and constant whingeing at the referee, in order to put pressure on him, both from their fans and their players, only adds to the frustration, and my desire for revenge.

Hopefully that revenge will come at the end of the season, and if it does, it will taste very sweet.

Some of the comments on that article are ridiculous, ive never seen such a sense of entitlement from a set of fans in my life

"There must be a keen rivalry between Atkinson and Dean for the award of who can inflict most injustice on Arsenal."

They seem to hate competition, if they started with a 3 goal lead and an extra an every week the fans would still be all over the internet crying about how the whole world is against them, its pathetic  :banghead:

Got to the point where they were arguing that the ball being blasted at Kantes arm (down by his side) from 2 yards was a nailed on penalty in that link Shen posted and had to stop because my sides were genuinely hurting from the laughter. That can't be a serious piece surely?

Watched the game tonight, and it confirmed the whinging Arsenal wasn't just for our benefit.

The poorest support I have ever seen, again didn't vocally support their team, just moaned and groaned about everything.

A lot left after the second goal, ffs how delusional are these people, barca are probably the best team in the world, at least enjoy watching your team play them, and support your team till the end.

Good ref tonight, didn't allow the whinging crowd and Arsenal manager and players affect his performance.

And as much as we have our own share of delusional fans, I'm glad I follow city and not that soulless club.

don't want to sound bitter.... but had a little chuckle when Alba got touched on the chest and went down holding his face.... then when an Arsenal player tried to tell him what a wuss he was....he had a little headbutt ....as shameful as that was (glad our players dont do that) it was nice to see Arsenal get a little taste of their own medicine.

I'm sure 11 v 11 we would have hit Arsenal on the counter. And saying that I think we would cause a team like Barca problems too.

That refereeing analysis is absolutely tragic. How can you be that defensive? They won the game, now **** off. Do they need to put shit like that up to try and make out they weren't lucky? Which would be wrong as we handed it to them.

Watched the game tonight, and it confirmed the whinging Arsenal wasn't just for our benefit.

The poorest support I have ever seen, again didn't vocally support their team, just moaned and groaned about everything.

A lot left after the second goal, ffs how delusional are these people, barca are probably the best team in the world, at least enjoy watching your team play them, and support your team till the end.

Good ref tonight, didn't allow the whinging crowd and Arsenal manager and players affect his performance.

And as much as we have our own share of delusional fans, I'm glad I follow city and not that soulless club.

This. .,

I've never really liked Arsenal, but not been bothered by them. Now, I can't stand the whining little cnuts. They've become one of my most disliked clubs. Wenger is always moaning, their fans are shite and they have not improved over the years.

For me the question now is, will they play a full strength squad in the return leg, with hope in their hearts and risk injuring key players for a game they can't win? Or, throw on some reserves, just admit defeat and concentrate on the league?

I know it's about a month away, but I'm thinking it will still have some sort of impact.

I love how Wenger was moaning about Barcelona players being noisy whenever they went down. Pot and kettle came to mind. I'm also in the dislike Arsenal camp and for one of the first times ever I didn't want an English side to win in Europe last night. Karma!

Was literally about to post the same! lol

Archived