Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

The book - "THE UNBELIEVABLES" - it's happening

mine was waiting for me just outside my flat door (anyone could have fvcking nicked it, idiot postman). So I was pretty excited as I came back from work. Ripped the package open, started reading it straight away without getting changed out of my work clothes lol.

Similar to @@ScouseFox, nearly welled up as I started reading the first few pages!

Thanks for the acknowledgement David :)

• Like 1

Just finished it as well,must admit when I got to the spuds v Chelsea game and hazards goal the lump started by the time I finished reading about the Everton game I'd lost it.

An amazing book a superb read and if anyone's not bought this yet get your ass down to Waterstones and get it.

Just finished it as well,must admit when I got to the spuds v Chelsea game and hazards goal the lump started by the time I finished reading about the Everton game I'd lost it.

An amazing book a superb read and if anyone's not bought this yet get your ass down to Waterstones and get it.

Cheers pal! Glad you liked it.

I went into Waterstones in Leicester this evening and signed all the copies they have, selling really well apparently.

• Like 3

Wouldn't quite say that given the Huddersfield away cup tie a few years ago.

Good shout, it was a toss up between that, this book and a fajita subway I had in Spain last week but this one probably comes out on top.

My copy finally arrived today and it was well worth the wait!  Brilliant Fez - so true because it's written by a real fan who was living the dream with us. It got me at page 18 as they turned out the lights at Filbert St now equalled by the singing at Palace. See you on the road again next season!

My copy finally arrived today and it was well worth the wait! Brilliant Fez - so true because it's written by a real fan who was living the dream with us. It got me at page 18 as they turned out the lights at Filbert St now equalled by the singing at Palace. See you on the road again next season!

Cheers mate, appreciate that a lot! The singing at Palace was one of my highlights of the season and favourite bits to write about.

Just finished reading it, absolutely brilliant. Laughed, cried, I'll pm you mate when I've recovered. Best book I've ever read. Hope you write another one next year when we've won the CL!

Wow lol cheers. That's potentially the plan!!

Guest ttfn

Enjoyed this from Stringer:

Page 113 "I never prepare for what I say when I call a goal".

Page 114 - "I was going for a run a few weeks before the Forest game and just saw in my mind Knockaert scoring an important winner..the crowd love this kid. What would I do? 'Allez les bleus' came to me".

lol

Enjoyed this from Stringer:

Page 113 "I never prepare for what I say when I call a goal".

Page 114 - "I was going for a run a few weeks before the Forest game and just saw in my mind Knockaert scoring an important winner..the crowd love this kid. What would I do? 'Allez les bleus' came to me".

lol

lol lol lol Never even noticed that!

For those asking about sales, it's currently the publishers' second fastest-selling book ever at this stage of publication - behind Neville Southall's autobiography.

Now, they're quite a small firm who have mainly concentrated on Merseyside football until recently but it's a good indication that they're happy with sales and should be open to a second book. I'd really love to do a biography next (@@ScouseFox) or maybe one on the Champions League games. Or it could be nothing to do with Leicester at all.

The main thing is to spread the word if you like it. Amazon reviews, Facebook, Twitter. Then hopefully they'll take up their option on book #2.

• Like 3