Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

When Willian decided to pass that free kick to Hazard to run into the corner, it's showed just how much they wanted us to win. He could have had a shot, the point wasn't important to Chelsea but they fought and fought to try and deny Spurs winning the league. Huge respect for the Chelsea players for how they turned up last night. Spurs didn't do themselves any favours at all either. Winding up players who didn't really have anything to play for.

Best team in England without a doubt ...

More fight , bottle & skill than any other ...

Love you Spurs

YID ARMY

I'm not really one for revelling in opposition sides misery, BUT a particular highlight reading that shower of s***. More bottle? You literally just threw away a 2 goal lead against one of your biggest rivals, whom have been poor all season, but yeah you have more bottle than the misfit Champions of England.

Thought Spurs lost it totally during the game. Some of the challengers were horrific, even Kane's. Clattenburg had such a tough job; he could have easily handed out three red cards.

Do you know what I'll remember about this season?  That Spurs side that finished second.

LOLZ etc

I think they'll finish 3rd anyway. Mark my words, Spurs won't win again this season and Arsenal will pip them to 2nd.

Thought Spurs were an absolute disgrace. How there wasn't a red card I will never know and although I think Clattenburg is the best ref in the Prem, I think sometimes letting things go.. can be seen as good refereeing but actually, he was far too lenient yesterday and Spurs should have been down to 9 men at least. How Dier stayed on the pitch after that late tackle is shocking. 100% yellow card. Also, the linesman needs to be punished for directly looking at the eye gouge and not doing anything. Overall, Spurs lost their heads and a lot of their players showed how dirty they really are. Yes we have Huth but he doesn't go around eye gouging or hand stamping off the ball. Shameful from Spurs and hope the FA really goes to town on them, doubtful though.

On a side note, it makes us look even better. The Peoples' Champions!  :scarf:

I agree with Leeds Fox, the telling moment in the game was when Willian passed the ball into the corner at the end of the game rather than take a shot from the free kick. That was the moment where you saw that Chelsea were only out there to stop the spuds winning the game.......... Priceless

I was there last night, a night I will never forget. In the most hostile environments I have been in for years.

Back row in the Shed End, just one Chelsea fan to my right, a two row no mans land and then the Spurs fans.

To say they hate each other is an understatement. The Chelsea fan to my right was on crutches, yet got thrown out for punching a Spurs fan as he encroached no mans lands when they scored.

It was like a zoo.

When Hazard took the shot I swear from behind the goal it looked like it was going well wide. It was the weirdest goal ever as from going well over, the net bulged and I could not believe it.

At the end I was in bits, my coat had come open too and my Leicester shirt (first time I have worn one in years) was visible and all the Chelsea fans started to congratulate us for winning the league.

Few photos in the shed end, more congratulations and then off to a boozer with more Chelsea fans happy that we had done it.

They are a rum bunch though, many saying we won't be as friendly in a few weeks.

Still can't get over the movement of the ball in the air. I genuinely had given it up as it going well over.

Also the fight the Chelsea players put in was incredible. On TV you can't tell how fierce the game was. It was full on and only the local rivalry and a masterpiece of a goal got us through it.

Chelsea fans were singing our songs, but their own version and it just didn't seem right.

Thought Spurs lost it totally during the game. Some of the challengers were horrific, even Kane's. Clattenburg had such a tough job; he could have easily handed out three red cards.

They obviously decided that our story of the season really needed a pantomime villain to make it complete? :P

On a side note, it makes us look even better. The Peoples' Champions!  :scarf:

My first thought about it. There had been a bit of a "dirty Leicester - lovely Spurs" movement going on. Well that's gone after last night. We are the people's champions. I know I am biased (and pissed) but even if I wasn't I can't think of any team that anyone would rather win the league than Leicester - EVER!

I think they'll finish 3rd anyway. Mark my words, Spurs won't win again this season and Arsenal will pip them to 2nd.

I hope so. And I will be furious if their players don't face any action by the FA. Noone can tell me that the establishment didn't want Spurs to pip us to it - we lost Vardy for 2 games during the crucial phase of the run-in, then Drinky 2 games later - again, whilst the title race was still alive. It's the fact we didn't receive the benefit of the doubt whatsoever in the Arsenal, West Ham or Man Utd games and yet they fouled 20 times last night and still finished the game with 11 men!? Also displaying terrible arrogance and poor sportsmanship in previous games too.

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely in bits (though still a little in disbelief) over our title win, but the blatant bias from the establishment and officials towards Spurs has tainted things a little for me. I'm being selfish I admit, but i would have loved it if we could have sewn this up a game or two ago and then gone on to finish with a monster lead.

does anyone else think spurs have been overrated as fuch this year? Their bench consists of mason, Njie, chadli tom Carroll? What a load of shite lol our squad is better then theirs lol

and they've bottled the big games when its mattered. Us, arsenal, west ham, West brom, Chelsea, etc. Lets be honest Chelsea didnt even try compared to the Chelsea last yr. They were trying at 50% & still managed to make spurs crumble.

just another muck team playing side ways passes, and full backs running about like headless chickens.

I hope so. And I will be furious if their players don't face any action by the FA. Noone can tell me that the establishment didn't want Spurs to pip us to it - we lost Vardy for 2 games during the crucial phase of the run-in, then Drinky 2 games later - again, whilst the title race was still alive. It's the fact we didn't receive the benefit of the doubt whatsoever in the Arsenal, West Ham or Man Utd games and yet they fouled 20 times last night and still finished the game with 11 men!? Also displaying terrible arrogance and poor sportsmanship in previous games too without punishment during the match.

Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely in bits (though still a little in disbelief) over our title win, but the blatant bias from the establishment and officials towards Spurs has tainted things a little for me. I'm being selfish I admit, but i would have loved it if we could have sewn this up a game or two ago and then gone on to finish with a monster lead.

Half the spurs team should be banned for the next two games what they did was a hell of a lot worse than what vardy or drinkwater did

Yep. We really did have to fight to win this title, partly against the authorities as much as anything. I hope that will be remembered when the dust settles.

The lads deserve for their achievement to be recognised in every department, that being just one of them.

Loved what Chelsea did last night. It was great to watch a game like that where every player on both sides was hyped up to maximum +10%. Hazard was outstanding for the goal. Created the opportunity with a fine run through a number of players and topped it off with the world class icing. Outstanding moment in history. Cheers mates  :trumpet:

Archived