Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

Crying. I can't believe it. 40 years. There've been ups and downs - many downs, some amazing ups - but nothing like this. My dad would have loved to see this - his fault I'm a fox, despite growing up mile or so from White Hart Lane of all places - Syston lad, he had me brainwashed before I could become a spud. And who'd have thought we'd win the top division ahead of them? No-one, but we've only gone and flucking done it. Bit emotional here.

Guest FriendlyRam

From a ram to a fox 

Very well done lads, so happy for you, and Selby winning the snooker won me nearly 200 smackers as well.

Its so nice to see a proper club win something big.

Apart from the equalising goal and the final whistle I think my favourite moment in the game is when my missus said about five minutes from the end that she thought Cheltenham would score again.

That eased the tension beautifully, well done love

I just cannot believe this my brain can't absorb it, over 50 years supporting my team watching them play at Edgar Street not too long ago where there was hardly a toilet to pi## in

CHAMPIONS

Edgar Street was fun, great weather that day too.

A conversation I had at Layer Road the relegation season -

"Where'd you go?"

"To the toilet"

"Where are they, back there?"

"No, no you don't understand. I went to THE toilet."

Chelsea had a good first 20 minutes then spurs took over and looked like they were gonna cruise but Chelsea's equaliser and then the last 20 minutes spurs were nervous and then they lost their heads

Archived