Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

3 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I'm not comfortable typing this, but I honestly think that was my favourite game of football last season - and we weren't even playing!!!

I would have loved to have been there. Chelsea running down the clock near the end to get the draw, Spurs losing their heads big time. I bet the Spurs fans were beyond fuming in the ground!

Just now, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'll remember the 3 people (so far) that have pointed this out, but for now I'll concentrate on this essay I'm writing on the value of hindsight (whilst eating crisps)

I was just enjoying re-reading the previous pages and saw the post which made me laugh lol Hope you're enjoying your crisps :) 

35 minutes ago, whitlock said:

I was just enjoying re-reading the previous pages and saw the post which made me laugh lol Hope you're enjoying your crisps :) 

This is why I'm not a betting man!

McCoys Steak flavour, very nice, thank you (although of course, tinged with sadness that they don't seem to do the Mexican Chilli ones anymore).

Other crisps are available

6 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I'm not comfortable typing this, but I honestly think that was my favourite game of football last season - and we weren't even playing!!!

It absolutely was for me.

Once Cahill scored the conclusion was inevitable. I wasn't especially nervous but I was pumped with adrenaline.

You could see the Spurs players had lost their rag, the way they were flying into tackles. Not to get the ball but to harm the Chelsea players.

When Hazard curled that ball into the top corner it was like it was in slow motion. Absolutely majestic.

The week before I think we had a thread something along the lines of "Would you mind if we win it without playing?" and I remember being desperate to win it on our own. But after being at Old Trafford and enjoing the post match festivities in the away end/just outside the ground I think we all knew we'd done it. Sitting with a beer, watching that game. Thinking we'd have to do it ourselves anyway and then Chelsea turning it around... It was magnificent.

Then having the pleasure of walking into the office the next morning like Leo Di Caprio in The Wolf of Wolf Street.

Oh god, what a night.

5 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

As if we won the ****ing prem. It'll probably sink in when we're back to midtable championship shite

Little bits that I've never noticed about other title winners are so ****ing surreal.

Like every animation of the PL trophy on Sky's coverage has our colour ribbons on it with the KP in the background. I pointed this out to a mate the other day and he said "well obviously" but it just still hasn't sunk in that we actually were/are the best team in the country.

Mad.

I remember walking to school with my son the following morning. He waved his Leicester flag all the way, with everyone beeping their horns and people chatting to us. It was like Christmas Day with the Mother-in-law. The only day of the year when you're friendly with strangers. 

I was home alone as I was sure Spurs would win.

never felt like that before. I was laughing, crying, shell shocked, silent, screaming, paralysed and jumping around like a mad man all at once. It felt like my body had more energy in it than it knew what to do with it. 

I watched the game in a bar on the first night of my family holiday. Nailed about 4 pints straight after final whistle. Stood next to a spurs fan "unluckay 'arrey" he said as Kane's gormless mug appeared on screen at the final whistle. At which point i ran back to my room to tell my wife what had happened (she left at 0-2 thinking we'd blown it... Plastic fan)

i then made my way back to the bar, chanting JAMIE VARDYS HAVING A PARTEHHHH on my own. Downed a few more whiskys, cheap crap from the all inclusive mind you. Later stumbled back to bed, lay there pissing myself laughing for which I got a ruddy bollocking from the wife cos I may wake my 10 month old son.

was sick a fair few times in the sink. Mainly alcohol but also through excitement. Whilst being sick I was still laughing.

We're coming for you

we're coming for yooooou

BARCELONA WE'RE COMING FOR YOU

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

imho should've taken the 10 month old son to down the whiskey singing Jamie vardy havin a party 

When I sign Jamie vardy HAVIN a party he claps four times. He's now 13 months old. Can kick a ball with both feet. Next riyad Mahrez mate

Archived